Chapter 6

I laid quietly in the sand refusing to look at the boys instead choosing to stare at the sky still. I could feel them looking at me and I felt embarrassment start to replace the feeling I had before Marko and I were interrupted. I don't know why I was embarrassed to be caught making out with Marko, I guess this feeling was happening because I have never been in this situation before. My cheeks felt hot and I knew they were turning red as I thought about what was just happening. I was ripped out of my thoughts as my view of the sky was blocked with David's face as he stood over me and looked down. I couldn't find any words to say to him as he looked down at me and just gave him an awkward smile instead.

"Your face is very red." David said as he turned his head to the side like a curious dog.

I just nodded not knowing how to reply to his comment. David just smirked and knelt down so he was closer to my face. Looking at him in this position was starting to make me dizzy. The silence went from comfortable to awkward and I could no longer handle just laying in the sand. I rolled to my side so I could use my arm to sit myself up. David had moved out of my way and just watched my movements.

"What did I drink last night?" I blurted out now sitting looking at all the boys. "Cause some weird things happened at my house tonight."

"What do you mean weird things?" David questioned completely ignoring my question as he stepped towards me and squatted so we were face to face.

I gulped before I answered him. "Well to start with Michael and I almost attacked our younger brother, when we looked in the mirror we were see through, and lastly like some fucked up cherry for the top of this fucked up cake we both literally floated into the air and out of my bedroom window." I said trying to put on a tough front while staring David in the face.

"Well if you would have opened your mind and listened that stuff wouldn't have happened. We tried getting through to you all night and I was only able to get through to you once just long enough to say your name." David said all but blaming me for my shitty night.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" I questioned annoyed. "What is fucking happening to me?" I added.

"I don't like when you cuss." David again ignored my questions.

"Well at this point I don't really give a fuck..." My sentence was stopped before I could finish it.

David lunged forward causing me to fall back onto my back again and wrapped his hand just tight enough around my neck to make taking a deep breathe harder and to shock me into shutting up. My hands instinctively wrapped around his wrist and my eyes closed. David's face was right next to mine close enough that I could feel his breathe on the side of my face.

"I said I don't like when you cuss." David whispered and I felt his lips brush against my ear.

I was unable to respond due to the shock of David pressing a kiss to my jaw right below my ear. The sudden shock of the kiss sent a feeling of electricity through my body and before I could stop it from coming out I let out a quite moan. This caused David's hand that was still wrapped around my throat to squeeze slightly. I could feel his smirk against my neck as his head moved down slightly.

"Oooo is my little kitten into this?" David whispered kissing my neck lightly before getting off of me completely.

This left me with a feeling of wanting and I forced myself to sit up as soon as David had moved away from me. I stared at him as he had that stupid smirk on his face. I had no idea why I was losing control of myself around these four, but I want answers that I know they have. The other three boys were looking at me with curious faces, but said nothing.