Chapter 12 (18+)

I stood up off the bed with shaky legs as David moved completely out of my way. His hard stare making me feel extremely nervous and excited at the same time. I obeyed his instructions and slowly removed my shorts and then slowly took off my tank top. I hadn't realized I was taking to long for David's liking as he ripped the rest of my clothes off of my body leaving them shredded on the floor.

"Hey those were my favorite underwear." I say crossing my arms and pouting.

"Shut up and get on you knees." David's voice was even and calm as he spoke.

I went to protest against him being so rude but immediately shut my mouth when I saw how dark his normal light blue eyes were. I dropped to my knees in front of him placing my hands on his thighs to help balance myself. I looked up at him staying silent as he stared back down at me slowly rubbing the back of my head with his hand. My face was right in front of his crotch and even through has jeans I could see the growing bulge. David took his hand from my head and undid his pants and pushed them and his boxers half way down his thighs. This completely exposed his cock, that sprang out as soon as his pants and boxers were moved.

"You are about to learn a harsh lesson, but if it gets to be to much stop me." David says as he puts his hand on the back of my head again. "Open your mouth."

I listen to his command without protest and open my mouth for him. He smirks down at me before using his other hand to line up his cock with my mouth before shoving it in harshly. I would have fallen over had I not been holding his thighs. The tip of it hits the back of my throat making me gag slightly and this causes a little bit of tears to form in my eyes.

"Suck." Was all David says as he starts to pull my hair slightly.

I had never given anyone a blowjob before, but I knew the basics of what to do and hallowed out my cheeks as I moved my head up and down David's length. I heard David groan and I looked up at him without stopping what I was doing. His eyes were closed and his head was leaned back and I took this as I was doing a good job. I'm taken back again as David thrust forward taking control of the situation. He held my head in place as he continued to roughly fuck my mouth. I was finding it hard to breath as tears started to stream down my face from him repeatedly hitting my gag reflex. The feeling I got from David completely dominating me was surprising, as I didn't expect to like it so much. The growing tingling feeling I was getting in my lower body was becoming unbearable, and I couldn't stop myself from touching myself. David notices this and stops what he is doing pulling his cock out of my mouth and yanking my hair hard so my face was pointed up at him.

"I didn't say you could touch yourself." His words dropped with venom and excitement. "Stand up."

"Yes sir." I reply listening to him and standing up.

"I could get use to you calling me that." David chuckles before grabbing and moving me so I was bent over the side of the bed. "I'm sure you remember me saying you'd be punished for making me and the boys worry so much, for not listening, and for smacking me?"

"Yes sir." Was all I could get out before a stinging pain shoot through my ass.