Liam- gets injured but nobody knows

We were on our last leg of the tour when i got injured. It was the night of our concert in London, the fans screaming as we just finished our song "Stockholm Syndrome". We bounced around on stage, laughing and having a blast until suddenly my knee gave out, sending me to the floor causing my ankle to twist. Luckily, I was at the far end of the stage where I wasn't able to be seen. I grimaced, suddenly feeling sick to my stomach. The pain was unbearable. Slowly I got up, standing upright for a few minutes before slowly making my way over to the boys, brushing it off like nothing even happened. My ankle throbbed as I put pressure on it. Soon the show was over and we made our way off the stage and was rushed right back onto the tour bus. The boys quickly made their way over to the kitchen to grab some food, laughing as they did. I hobbled along, staying quiet. Niall seemed to notice.

"You okay lad?" He asked, taking a slice of pizza out of the fridge before putting in onto a plate. I forced a smile and nodded.

""Just a bit tired, no worries" I said, before taking a seat next to the Irishman. The others looked at me with a curious look on their face before shrugging it off. By now my ankle was probably pretty swollen. I needed to grab some ice. So, I got up and slowly made my way over to the freezer, taking out an ice pack.

"Headache?" I turned around to face Harry, who was taking a drink of his beverage as he questioned me. I nodded. "Uh, yeah.. The crowd was louder than usual tonight" I said, a small smile forming onto my lips. He nodded, " that they were" before making his way over to sit down. I cleared my throat before speaking, " I'm going to go lay down, head is killing" I mumbled, making my way towards the bunks before I heard the boys murmur "goodnight's" and "feel better".

I frowned, realizing that I had to get up onto the top bunk. I tossed the ice pack onto the top and placed my hands onto the ladder. Here goes nothing.. I thought to myself, carefully pulling myself up. I instantly felt a sharp pain run through my foot. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying out. After a few minuted of staying in one spot, i pulled myself up all the way and got myself situated onto the bed, placing a pillow underneath my foot along with the ice pack wrapped around it. I signed, feeling the coolness of the ice pack relieve some of the pain I was feeling. I lied down onto the he pillow, putting a blanket up and drifted of to sleep.

_________________________________________
The next morning, the pain was unbearable that it brought tears to my eyes. I had to do something. I lifted the ice pack off my foot and slowly brought my legs over to the side of the bed. I breathed slowly before taking a hold of the ladder. I slowly began to climb down, I gasped when I felt my foot lose its grasp. Before I knew it, I hit the floor with a loud thud.

"Liam!" Hearing the familiar Irish accent. "Are you okay?" He asked, making his way over to me. I groaned, shaking my head. "Liam your foot is so swollen! I knew something was wrong, and it wasn't a headache either.. " he said. I sighed, "I'm sorry.. I didn't want to say anything and worry anybody" I said, feeling guilty now. Niall shook his head, " it's okay, we better get you to the doctors" And so, we made our way to the hospital.

"X-rays shows that you have a broken foot in 3 places, Liam, you should've gotten some medical attention sooner" the doctor scolded me. " no putting any pressure on that foot for 3 weeks and bed rest" I nodded, making a mental note to not lie when something like this happens.
_________________________________________
Hi guys! This was a request sent in by: OhMyUser