Larry- Sick On The Tour Bus

Louis' P.O.V

I forced my eyes open only to be met by darkness. Something didn't feel right but i couldn't lay a finger on it. Once i rolled over i gasped. I grabbed at my stomach. This isn't good. I groaned sitting up a little bit to fast only to be hit with dizziness. I closed my eyes taking deep breathing hoping that it would pass. Eventually it did and i swung my legs over the bed. Carefully i got down off the top bunk walking down the aisle and towards the bathroom. Pushing the door open i walked over to the mirror, taking in my appearance. Bags under my eyes, pale. Bloody awful. Suddenly a gag erupted from my throat. I clamped my hand over my mouth going over by the toilet and kneeled over the bowl. Taking deep breathes, another gag erupted only to turn into a dry heave. Soon enough i was heaving up my dinner from last night. Tears stung at my eyes. I heard a knock om the door.

Harry's P.O.V

Waking up from my slumber i heard a faint noise. Opening my eyes i adjusted to the darkness. I swung my legs over the bed a hopped down. Looking over i didn't see Louis in his bunk. I raised and eyebrow. Walking down the aisle i saw the bathrook light on from under the door. I walked over and knocked onto the door.

"Lou? " i asked softly. No answer. I knocked again.

"Hmm?" I heard from the other end of the door.

"Are you alright mate? " i asked again.

"No" i heard.

" I'm coming in " i said, twisting the knob and pushing the door open. I gasped at my boyfriend. He sat against the wall, with his hair sticking to his forehead and sweaty. I frowned. I walked over to him and kneeled beside him.

"What's wrong baby? " i asked quietly, thinking he probably has a headache. He only shrugged, leaning into my side. I wrapped my arms around him rubbing his back.

"I don't feel good Haz" he said looking up at me with glossy eyes. I nodded.

"i know babe" i carefully got up, getting a plastic cup and filling it with water. I sat down beside him and thrusted the cup into the clammy hands. He gladly took it and became to sip. I watched him carefully as he downed the water. Once he was finished he handed it back to me. I took it placing it onto the counter. I wrapped my arms around him. I looked down at him, seeing him already half asleep.

"Would you like to go to bed babe?"

He nodded slowly. I carefully got up, helping him stand. He leaned into me. I frowned. Opening the door we carefully walked into the living area. I layed him doen carefully, watching him close his eyes instantly. I frowned.

" One moment baby boy " i said softly. I watched him nod.

I trudged down to the bunk area, grabbing a couple pillows and blankets. Walking back i walked over to the sofa draping a blanket onto Lou.

" lift your head up babe " i asked, watching him as he lifted his head slightly. I placed the pillow under his head as he set his head down against it. I smiled softly. I lied down next to him wrapping my arms aeound the poor lad. I heard him whimper. I whispered soothing things into his ear as i ran my fingers throgh his hair. Soon i could hear his breathing even out, meaning that he's asleep. I smiled, closing my eyes and drifting off into a deep sleep.

After 3 days Louis was feeling much better and he was back on his feet in no time!

_______________________
Hi guys! This is a Larry prompt that I've decided to do! I hope you enjy it :)

Love you all xxx