zayn- sick and needs surgery

ZAYN's pov:

I was woken up by a souring pain in my lower abdomen. Slowly opening my eyes I wrapped my arms around my belly, hoping to ease the pain a little. To my luck, it didn't. As time went on it just got worse. We were in the middle of our tour in Washington DC so I didn't have time to be sick right now. I turned over to look at the clock. 3:15am. I groaned. We had to be ready for an early interview in a couple hours. As I rolled over to lay on my back, I gasped. the pain intensifying with each move I made. Of course I was all alone in my room so I just felt 100x worse. I slowly sat up, wincing at the pain but pushing through it as I carefully swung my legs over the bed. Taking a small breathe I stood up. I let out a groan. Maybe some pain meds will help, I thought. I made my way into the bathroom, opened the medicine cabinet and took our the pain meds that I put in their when we got here, since we were staying for a few days. I ran a cup under the sink, filling it with water and popped the pills into my mouth. Taking a swig of water I immediately started to feel queasy. I took a few deep breathes and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I felt okay again. I made my way back into the bedroom and laid down onto the bed, pulling my knees up to my chest. The pain was getting a little better, so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.
___________________
The next time I woke up, it got even worse. Immediately I was hit with nausea, my mouth salivating quickly. I bolted up and out of bed and into the bathroom, crashing down into my knees and vomiting violently into the toilet bowl. Every heave and hurl I made me cry out in pain. My hands trembled as they tightly gripped the bowl. Beads of sweat forming onto my forehead. Not to be dramatic or anything, but I thought this was going to be the end. Until I heard a knock at the door.

" Zayn? Are you okay in there?"

No, I'm not okay

" Y-yeah... Be right th-there.. " I stumbled over my words, out of breathe from the vomiting I just did. I slowly dragged myself up to the counter, I turned the sink on a splashed my face with cold water. I dabbed a towel to my face before making my way to the door. Opening it, I was greeted with a smile. Liam.

I forced a small smile. "hi liam"

" you ready to go?" he asked, furrowing a brow. He knew something was up.

I nodded. "I need to change" I said. The pain intensifying again, almost like somebody was twisting a knife inside my intensities.

He let himself in as I made my way to my bed. Suddenly, the world started spinning and I couldn't help but stumble.

" Zayn?" Was all I heard until everything went black.

___________________

The sounds of machines beeping and people chatting was when I woke up again. This time, in a hospital room. I slowly looked around, noticing the pain was just slightly there, but never gone.

"Hey mate. You could've told us you were hurting. You had to have an emergency appendectomy" Liam's voice filled the room. I looked over and gave him a small smile.

" m' sorry. We had a lot to do and I didn't want to keep you lot from anything" I said softly, playing with the white bracelet that was on my wrist.

"Don't be sorry. And don't ever think you're keeping us from anything. We can always reschedule... Besides you are important to us, we want you happy and healthy" He comforted, with a smile.

"thanks Li, means a lot" I said.

____________________
It was about two weeks before I was back on my feet again. But, one night, I woke up to that same knife twisting pain in my lower abdomen again. I cried out, having to go through this again.

Nobody could figure out what it was.

I was a medical mystery.

____________________
Thanks for reading y'all!! Not my best work, but I tried!

This was for: @In_Zayn_Malik