Louis sick at the studio

We were in the studio today for our recording session for our new single, Perfect. This morning I had come down with a terrible headache and a sore stomach. We were in our dressing room, getting ready when Harry walked over. "Are you feeling okay Louis?" He asked, placing a hand onto the small of my back. I shook my head. "I need to go home" I said. "I feel like shit and I'm pretty sure I have the stomach bug" I said with a sigh. He frowned. "I'm sorry Louis. Take some medication and maybe it will help". I nodded.

     I walked over to my bag and took out some Pepto and some Tylenol. I took them both before I was being called out to do my solo. I sighed, hoping for the best. Harry rubbed my back before I made my way to the recording booth. I was in the middle of recording my solo when my stomach churned. Panicking, I looked over at management who was in no shape or form to care what was going on, instead, they brushed it off, signaling their hands to keep going. I stepped away from the microphone and took a deep breathe before continuing. I felt the beads of sweat form onto the forehead. It was quickly becoming hot in the room, and I couldn't focus. I stopped singing, taking a small deep breathe.

     "Louis, this is a HUGE single and we need it done now" one of the guys from management said, furious. I quickly shook my head before I felt the bile rise into my throat and poured out of my mouth onto the floor below me. I placed my hands onto my knees, shaking slightly as more poured from my mouth. Not having time to get to the garbage. I heard some grumbles and groans from outside the recording box, but I didn't care. I closed my eyes, feeling a hand on the small of my back. I looked up; it was Harry. "Let's get you home, fuck the single right now" he said, helping me out of the recording session and to the dressing room, leaving the pile of sick for them to clean. I sat down onto the couch, feeling useless. I watched as Harry packed my things up before helping me out to the car and back home where he nursed me back to health and was better the next few days.
___________
Hope you like this one! Xx