Zayn- he gets sick but nobody believes him ( part 2 )

Once we were out on the stage the fans screamed wildly making my head pound with every scream they made. We started out with the song Clouds. Everyone was screaming and jumping around. I looked out into the audience scanning everyone around. But one particular person stood out. Y/N. My mouth opened slightly as I watched her smile grow wide, watching her sing along to the lyrics. I gave her a forced smile, concentrating back onto the show.

Once the show was over my stomach started to act up again. We were currently backstage sat on the sofa chatting about when Y/N walked in. I looked over and smiled when I saw her beautiful smile. " hi baby " she said softly walking over to me. " hi Y/N, you surprised me " I weakly smiled. She nodded, looking at my complexion. " you alright darling? You look ill " this got everyone's attention as they looked over. I signed and shook my head. " I don't feel well " as I said that my stomach twisted in pain causing me to go nauseous. I clamped a hand over my mouth making a dash to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat up letting out nothing but bile. I coughed sending up more sick. I felt a hand rub small circles on my back " its alright Z, it'll be over soon " I heard Y/N say.

Y/N's POV

I rubbed Zayn's back while he got sick in the toilet. " how long has he been sick like this? " I looked over at the boys who were standing there worried. Liam, who hesitated spoke up. " we didn't .. We didn't believe him when he said he felt ill " he said lowering his head. " so your telling me he's been feeling ill all day and nobody believed him? " I said, my voice raising in an angry tone. Liam nodded, along with the boys. I shook my head, looking back at Zayn who was half asleep leaning against the wall. " c'mon love let's go rest " I flushed the toilet and helped him up, supporting him as he leaned against my side. i moved passed the boys, clearly angry with them. "Zayn we are really sor- " Louis started. " I think Zayn just needs some rest " I said looking at the boys. They nodded. I helped Zayn lie down on the sofa covering him up with a blanket, watching his eyes shut. I smiled a bit. I heard footsteps walking towards us when I looked back Liam was holding out a glass of water and some pills. I gave him a small smile before taking them. " thank you " I said sternily. I watched him nod while I shook Zayn awake. " wake up Z, gotta take your meds " he groaned opening his eyes looking up at me. I held the pills in my hand while he sat up and took them, downing the water before setting it down. He lied back down and closed his eyes. " Z we are really sorry " Liam spoke. " just leave me alone Liam " Zayn spoke. Liam nodded before walking away. I rubbed Zayn's stomach gently before hearing soft snores escape his lips. I smiled getting up and turning the lights off walking out of the room. I saw the boys sitting at the table talking when I walked over. I sighed. " boys, I really think you should have believed him, if you looked at him better you could clearly see he's pale, he has bags under his eyes and he just looks ill " I said softly. " we know, we are really sorry " louis spoke. All the boys nodded in agreement. I smiled sitting down.

Zayn's POV

Opening my eyes I knew immediately I felt better. My headache was gone and my stomach was less upset. I smiled a bit before pulling the blankets off me and got up. I turned the lights on and stretched out my arms. I walked out of the room and into the kitchen where everyone was sitting. They all looked up at me. " Zayn, we are really sorry we didn't believe you, I guess that we had so much to do we couldn't have you left out." Liam spoke softly. I nodded. " its okay, I forgive you guys. " I smiled. They all smiled, getting up pulling me into a hug. I looked over at Y/N who was smiling. They pulled back from the hug and looked at me "sometimes you can be a little sick in the head" liam said chuckling. Making us all laugh. " but we love you. " I smiled. " c'mon let's go get some ice cream " louis offered. We all nodded in agreement, grabbing our jackets and headed out.

_______________
Part 2 is done! I hoped you like it! I was actually very confident about writing this. I zipped right through it.

Love you xx