Niall- Kidney Stone

This has been requested by @directioner09131993 i hope you enjoy it :)

______

When i woke up, something was off. It was 2 in the morning and i had severe stomach pains. I couldn't pin point it but i knew something was wrong. I swung my legs over the bed, immediately regretting the decision. Pain shot up through my left side, like fire bursting into flames. I cried out in pain, doubling over. Slowly and carefully i got up out of my bed and walked over to my bag, hoping to find something to ease the pain. Luckily there was some Ibuprofen. I took two pills and placed the into my mouth, taking a few sips of water. Once back at my bed i lied down, hoping to get some sleep before our busy day along with a concert. 

__

The next time i woke up it was 8, i groaned, rolling over, feeling my side shoot up with pain once more. "Niall, c'mon we have to be ready for our interview. " Louis said, pulling the covers off me.  groaned

"Louis I really don't feel go-good" I said gasping, feeling the burning sensation burst into life. I groaned, I felt something drip down my forehead. Was i sweating? 

"You don't look good at all Ni, I'll have a chat with management and see if you can have the day off " He said softly, getting up and walking away. I plopped back down onto the bed, wiping my forehead. Why was i sweating? I felt fine until the pain in my side burst with pain. I closed my eyes, feeling suddenly tired. Maybe if I sleep more i'll feel better. With that thought i fell into a dreamless sleep.

__

When i woke up, i felt someone shaking my shoulder lightly, i groaned, opening my eyes. "wake up Niall, management said you have to go on with the day" I heard the sadness in Louis' voice as he spoke. I sighed. " How long did i sleep for? " I asked, feeling drained. 

"10 minutes" Louis said, getting up off the bed. I nodded. This is going to be a fun day

__

Once we arrived at the interview, we were ushered into the building. I went over to Lou, our hair stylist, and sat down. Gasping as the pain shot up in my side. 

"What's going on Niall?" Lou said, combing through my hair. I shrugged. " I have this pain in my side, hurts sometimes but not always. It's weird. " Lou nodded. I shifted, feeling a constant pain now. Great

__

It was time for the concert now and the pain was unbearable. I was currently curled up on the sofa, whimpering every now and then. The pain just wouldn't go away. " Time to shine lads" I heard Louis say, plopping down onto the sofa next to me. " How are you feeling Ni?" I shrugged. " It hurts way worse than ear-earlier" I said, grasping at my side when the pain shot up. "I am  sorry babe, I tried" Louis said sadly, rubbing my back. I sighed. "Better get this over with" I smiled, weakly. Sitting up, I slowly started to get up, immediately grabbing at my side, doubling over. Soon Louis was at my side, with an arm wrapped around my waist. " You sure your okay to do this?" Louis said, fear in his voice. I nodded. " I have too, i got no choice" I said, standing up. Here we go 

__

The lights were too bright, the music was too loud. I had a headache and the pain in my side increased more and more as the time went on. I managed to get through two songs before my stomach churned, nausea creeping its way up to my throat. In one short amount of time i was doubled over, vomiting all over the floor. Soon i felt someones hand on my back, rubbing it soothingly. Before I could see who it was,  suddenly I was light-headed and quick to fall on my knees. I barely registered the fact that it felt like all of the blood was rushing from my head all the way down to my feet in a sudden rush. Little black dots swarmed my vision, the corners of my sight slowly fading into black. I didn't even feel it when I hit the ground, not even the pain of my knees scraping the floor noisily. Everything blotted out and nothing mattered. All I could think of was the world crashing around me in a messy blur. I could barley register the sounds of people yelling my name and shouting to get help. 

__

  I am in a heavy black cloud. Nothing to see. Nothing to hear. Just this heaviness in my whole body. So heavy that I cannot move. I can't remember how to open my eyes. Then I start to hear noises. The buzz of machines. Clicking of feet near me. Quiet talking. I lie still. I strain to hear and makes sense of it all. No idea. Where am I and why? Next I feel some light shining on my closed eyes - a pink glow. I struggle to open them. Success. I am in a bright white place. Someone is bending over me. He says my name. And again. I try to remember how to talk. No words come, but I blink hard. Again he calls me. Again I try to answer. Suddenly I clear my throat. I think I am about to shout. But all that comes out is a tiny whisper 'What happened?" I watched as someone ran towards me. Soon I felt their arms around me. I looked and saw it was Louis. 

"You got sick and then you passed out on stage, i was worried sick about you" Louis said, wiping the tears that stained his cheeks. " The doctors said you have a kidney stone, that's why you've been having severe pains" I nodded slowly, the headache still there but just barley. " other than that you will be okay, just need to rest " Louis said, smiling. I nodded again. " can we go home?" 

"yes we can, and we can watch a film and cuddle while I take care of you" Louis said, helping me up and into new clothes. Taking his arm around my waist, he helped me out to the car. 

__

Pulling into the driveway, Louis got out, helping me into the house and onto the sofa. I watched as he went upstairs. Soon he was back within a matter of minutes with some blankets, pillows and some films to choose from. I picked one out as he placed it into the DVD player, Cuddling up next to me, we watched the film before I started to fall asleep. I felt Louis plant a kiss on my forehead. " sleep well love, I'll be here when you wake up" I felt my slight frown turn into a small smile before dosing off into darkness. 

_______

Haven't done a prompt in a while! I hope you enjoy!

comment, vote maybe? share! :)

love, kaitlyn xxx