Niall sick nobody believs him

Niall has always been the one to get sick a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean like every 2 wees or so. When Niall got sick for the 3rd time in two weeks, they boys didn't believe him.
"Niall, you're just doing this to get a day off, you have been "sick" for the 3rd time in 2 weeks already, the game is over". Louis snapped at Niall, fed up with his little games. They had so much to do today and Niall being sick wasn't going to be one of them.
"But- "
"No but's Niall, now get ready, we have to leave" he said before exiting the room, leaving Niall alone in their hotel room.

Niall's POV:
            I whimpered, feeling weak as my head throbbed in pain. I quickly took some medicine before throwing on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt, not really caring what I wore. I made my way out the door, making my way down the hall when I started to cough. It just so happens it was right by Zayn, who scoffed before walking past me. I frowned. I really felt sick, why wouldn't they believe me?
            We were all in the van, making our way to one of the many interviews we had today. I placed my forehead against the cold window, sighing in relief. I'm pretty sure I had come down with a fever by now. It was silent until Louis spoke up. "So, Niall, what sickness are you faking today?" I heard one of the other boys chuckle. I grumbled "I'm not faking" I said, never taking my head off the window. I heard Louis scoff before replying, "right" he said before it went silent again.

Eventually we made our way to the place and got out of the van. Everyone got out before me, leaving me behind. My head pounded with every step I took, leaving my wincing. My stomach did flips as I walked. I let out a gag before covering my mouth, hoping nobody noticed. Thankfully, nobody did as I kept walking. Making my way inside, the boys all looked at me. I shrugged them off, wandering to find where the bathroom was before I got sick. I felt the bile rise in my throat as I ran down the hall, covering my mouth and pushing the bathroom door open. I kneeled in front of one of the toilets and spewed. Tears rolled down my face as I continued to empty my stomach. I heard a knock on the door.
"Niall, let's go, stop trying to pull this act" it sounded like Harry, but I couldn't tell over the sounds of the gagging that left my mouth. A few seconds past before I was spewing again. Mostly dry heaving, there was nothing left in my stomach to empty. I heard the door open before I saw the curly haired lad. "Oh Niall..." He said, kneeling and rubbing my back. Tears rolled down my face as I leaned into him. "I want to go home" I choked out, sniffling. He nodded "I'm so sorry nobody believed you." he said softly. I nodded.

A few days past and Niall was seen at the doctors for his weak immune system. Turns out Niall just gets sick a lot and takes longer for him to recover.

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­___________________
I liked writing this one! ENJOY!