Niam- He Gets Sick ( part one)

Hi, I'm Kaitlyn 😊 this is a prompt where Liam is sick and his boyfriend, Niall is there to help him. Enjoy! xx

______________________

" Liam we should really get you to bed you don't look well " Niall said as he looked at his boyfriend in worry.

" Niall I'm fine I just have a headache " Liam said as he was currently laying on the couch, his body covered in a coat of sweat.

" you don't look it Liam your sweating and you possibly have a fever" Niall said sitting next to Liam

" Niall.. I told you I'm fine " Liam said as he grabbed at his stomach

" Liam, you are not fine now stop arguing and go on up to bed" Niall said raising his voice.

Liam mumbled before getting up. Taking a deep breathe he started walking upstairs to his room. He was at the mid stair when he started to shake. Niall came over " Liam what's wrong babe? " he said rubbing small circles on his back.

" I think I'm going to be sick" Liam said, grabbing at the stomach

" okay, okay just hold on" Niall said quickly walking to the kitchen and grabbing a sick bucket. He came back within seconds as he handed the bucket to Liam.

Liam took it and sat down on the stairs holding it. Niall sat next to him rubbing his back in soothing circles.

Liam started to gag. Niall kept rubbing soothing circles on his back as Liam dry heaved into the bucket.

" it's okay Liam, your going to be alright " Niall said into his ear. Finally Liam heaved up his dinner from last night. Niall scrunched his face up at the smell.

Once Liam was done he got up. Niall took the sick bucket and helped Liam up. They slowly walked to the room and managed to get there before Liam got sick once again.

Liam groaned out in pain, fighting back the tears that wanted to escape. Liam Layed down onto the bed as Niall put the bucket onto the floor next to him.

Niall climbed into bed with Liam into a spooning position, rubbing circles onto Liam's back. Liam sighed and closed his eyes. Niall didn't stop rubbing his back until Liam was asleep.

Soon Niall stopped and fell asleep right after

______________________

So? How'd u like it? Good? Bad? Don't be shy to share your thoughts! ☺️ and don't Tell Me A Lie either 😉

Love u 😚xx

OneDirection Sick Fanfictionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें