Niam: He Gets Sick (Part Two)

*Niall's P.O.V*

Waking up, I heard a faint crying sound coming from the bathroom. Pushing the covers off me I climbed out of bed, walking towards the sound. " Li?" I said pressing my ear to the door. I heard a sniffle

" what? "

" you alright? " I asked putting my hand onto the doorknob.

" ya.. Ya, just- "

I heard him vomiting violently then a loud cry. That's when I decided to go in. Twisting the knob and pushing the door open I saw Liam slouched on the floor against the wall, crying.

" Liam.. " I said frowning. I walked over to him and sat next to him rubbing his back. He Layed his head down onto my shoulder.

"Sh, it's alright Li ur gonna be alright" I said quietly in his ear. He shook his head.

" hurts " he forced out, choking on a sob.

" I know, I know but ur gonna be ok" I said kissing his cheek.

" Niall- " he managed to get out before crawling over to the toilet bowl, vomiting once more. I moved over to him and rubbed his back. He vomited one more time before he slouched against me." Tired " mumbled. I rubbed his back.

"Here Li stay right here I'll be right back" I said getting up and carefully sitting Liam against the wall. Walking out, I walked into the room grabbing a couple pillows and a blanket from the bed. Walking back Liam was already half asleep. " here Li " I said placing the blankets and pillows down so its more comfortable. Moving him onto the pillow closest to the toilet I covered him up. Going over to the lights I switched them off. I walked back over laying next to him.

" try sleeping now, love" I said kissing his cheek. I chuckled already hearing the soft snores escaping his mouth. Closing my eyes i fell asleep.

____________________________________

Hi guys! ☺️ so I might have 3 parts all together since well, ya know, Liam is still sick. But besides that you guys can give me any prompts and I'll do it for you!! 😊 enjoy! ☺️

Lots of love😊 xxxx