Chapter 1

Y/N's POV

My creativity helped me with my loneliness during school. It's been hard to make friends since I'm so quiet most of the time. I was suddenly excited to meet summer break, because my extrovertion is quite tacky. 

I found my reason to make friends is just summed up in one word: Drawing.

I am, in some sense, obsessed with drawing. My classmates describe me as a Pabo Picasso (pabo = fool in korean) as I'm consciously glued to my sketch book. 

I've come through my passion for realistic art and sketch my creative brain's out onto several sheets of paper, including my homework papers.

I opened up my newest sketch book to a blank page for my new idea to draw on, my early birthday present from yesterday. My idea popped up at the top of my head from my interest in kpop, especially BTS. I decided to carefully draw Kim Taehyung into detail. 

I chose his character appearance to be when he first debuted, so he was my age at the time. I found it easier to draw younger looking people. I sketched out his full figure and the clothes he wears. I even tried to colour him with my expensive colouring pencils. 

I drew him in my school boys uniform and written the side details of his personality.

It took me 8 hours, surprisingly.

(reference pic)

I even layered out some few rough full body sketches and finished with the details within a few days

I felt that these images were quite comforting in a way that drawing was my medicine. I finally dozed off in my bed after hard days nights of hand cramps from none stop colouring and sketching. 

My face sunk on the face of my pillow. It was already midnight when I fell asleep.

My alarm clock awoke me when my eyes were still heavy. I could faintly hear my mother calling me from the other end of the house, warning me about my breakfast being cold. I then tucked into a comfy sweater and ran downstairs to eat my pre-made breakfast, waffles and sparkled syrup. 

I was unfazed by the fact that it was cold. I still loved eating it, every bite as possible.

My mum cleared her throat while stirring her tea. "So honey, how is your new sketch book?"

"It's okay" I said calmly, stuffing my mouth of syruped waffles.

 I wasn't focused on what my mother was saying when she repetitively clicked her fingers in front of my face.

"Y/N! Listen to me when I'm talking." 

She then started bringing up the topic of whether I'll bring out my socialisation to when school starts up again.

"Are you ready to socialise on your first day back?" my eyes rounded at her question. "Stop asking if I'll make friends after a school break. Can you just leave me alone?" 

I yelled at mom with a harsher tone. She wasn't accepting my attitude as I'm eating larger amounts by each mouth full.

"I'm worried for you!" She shouted at me again. 

The more she talked about it, the more anger I felt. She kept invading my personal issues.

"I'm sorry that I don't look 'approachable' to anyone! I'm just not interested in socialising. If you didn't bring it up all the time, I wouldn't be in my room 24/7!" 

I slammed my fork down on the bench and stomped upstairs back into my talk-free comfort zone. I was still exhausted and drowsy, so I dreaded back to sleep, laying down flat on my stomach.

I woke up to check my phone again and noticed that time slipped by 1 hour and 30 minutes. 

Was I really sleeping for that long? I turned my body around to get up when the sight in front of my own eyes startled me so much, I screamed without a blink...