Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

I could see the girl look rather panicky when I looked into her eyes for less than 2 seconds. She demmanded me to evade underneath the bed. I could only look up at the bed planks that was closed distance from my nose. 

"Y/n, You sure you're okay? Just checking" The women assured her.

"Yeah! I'm okay. I just saw a bird. I thought it was gonna fly into my room. You know my fear for birds" She chuckled so assertively.

"Okay.. Oh- And, um.. I'm sorry about the thing at breakfast. I just wanted to make sure that you are ready for this semester and you're happy again"  The woman spoke in a more soothing tone.

"It's okay.. I'll be okay." The woman left the room as y/n signaled me it was then safe to squeeze myself out.

Sudden eye contact was connected between the two of us standing in awkward and dence silent. Y/n cut off the silence. "So.. what do we do now?"  She murmured in her soft sounding voice.

"Um. How do I go to school with you without being caught?"

"I guess, we just have to be careful. I'm sure it'll be fine. My parents don't wake up until I leave anyway" Y/n bumped my shoulder.

Y/N's POV

We stood in silence the second time until Tae commented. "If I'm being honest, your room is kinda nice.." 

He smiled widely at me when he finished the last part. I lifted an eyebrow as I lean slowly back. I felt a little flattered, but I knew that this is Taehyung's personality after all.

After time was spent with me and 'Taehyung' with him kicking his feet childishly with me deep into my sketch book. His eyes were gazing around to my posters and walls as I noticed from a slight glance at his bubbliness.

I broke silence by asking him.
"So, you're talent is dancing. Do you know the dances to BTS songs?"

"Well, I guess I do know them" He stared at me blankly. I thought he would know them, since you know, 'Mr professional dancer' over there in the corner.

I pouted my lips in thought.

"Show me something." 

I swung my chair over facing him. He looked almost confused to what I asked him to do. I then rolled up a song on Spotify which was evidently a BTS song that I felt familiar with and the choreography.

I started the track of 'Not today'.

It took me by surprise as I gazed at each move he memorised. His style was the same as Taehyung's. The real one.

When it reached the end, I applauded him happily.
"I must say that I'm beyond impressed that a drawing I just turned into a real character just danced to every step of the song." It was even the exact same choreography that I imagined.

As we decked down on listening to BTS music for the hours, it was then my dinner was finally prepared. I heard my mother's voice, yet again, calling my name to come and eat. 

I opened my door and stuck my head out. "Mama! Am I allowed to eat upstairs?"

It was the first time I actually asked her to eat my food in my room without interacting with my parents.

"Just come eat downstairs! We can't eat without our only child, can we?" She replied back, thinking she was the cleverest mother. 

I then assured Tae that I'll try my best to be quick after dinner. I then rushed down stairs when my parents served me already.

My conversation with my parents while eating was quite breach. I kept spacing out on my food, constantly thinking about Tae as he sat in my room. And yet, as if I couldn't guess..

"We're ready for school tomorrow, are we y/n?" She said it again. Just the words 'ready for school' was what I would've guessed to be in a sentence. "I guess.."

I was yet to finish my food as I brought my plate to serve more for what my parent's to think is for myself, but I sneaked it back to Tae.

We sat on my carpet floor when I handed him a plate of cheesy macaroni, cooked by my mother.

"This is delicious!" He muffled with excitement. I smiled back.

"It's my mum's making. She pretty much made the recipe by scratch"

"From scratch?"

"Well, she got inspired by similar recipes, but she wrote this one on her own." As I sat and watched Tae devour the food. How can he just eat with such gleaming happiness? I shook my head trying not to turn pink.

"Wow. Your mum's a great cook!" He wiped his mouth with his sleeve. I kept leaving my eyes on him but blinked myself out of it. It still feels weird that he's an actual person from my own sketch book. 

"Um, it's getting late.." I gazed down nervously. 

"Really?.. Where do I sleep?" He asked blatantly as he looked directly at me.

"Oh. Uh.. I guess you can sleep on the floor. I can get a sleeping bag and a pillow for you." 

I then took the stairs back to the mini closet where we held storage of camping equipment. I blindly grabbed a sleeping bag and rushed back to my room. 

"Here you go!" I tossed the bag to him.

I watched at he unpacked that bag, realizing to myself that it was my own one. I acted as if it was a 'guest' sleeping bag and not my very own one. I also threw him a freshly covered pillow and an unused toothbrush. 

Everything you would prepare for a friend sleepover, but a 'fictional' person. As we both got tucked in our blankets and sleeping bag, he started a brief small talk to me.

"So, are we both walking to the school together?"

"I suppose, even though I ride a bike to school. I still need to walk with you so you know the directions. I could teach you someday"

"To what?" 

"To ride a bike." 

He must've felt unsure about what I suggested to him, but the sound of his response seemed positive. 

After few seconds of silence, I could hear him yawn deeply. I already knew he would be tired after my unnecessary discussion with him. The room was still quiet as my heavy eyes slowly dropped me to sleep. 

He must be asleep by now.. I thought.

I guess I could sum up this whole day as: what, in the supernatural, just happened to me?..