Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

During my class lesson, I sent Adam my pre-recordered video of the draft of my choreography I'm willing to proceed to the dance group. The teacher almost lectured me about my phone disturbing my attention to the board.

Monica looked over at me. 

"What's that?" She whispered.

"It's a part of my choreography that I put together the other day" I whispered back in reply.

"Woah..! Are you practicing with Travis?"

"Um.. Maybe. If he comes back."

Monica turned back to her textbook before the teacher's eye caught us mumbling.

"Adam!" I ran up to him.

"What's up?"

"Did you see the video I sent you?". He quickly checked his phone to see the pre-recorded video.

"Woh! You did that?" His eyes widen with his finger pointing at me in the recording. I nodded. We both headed inside the performing space. 

By the time everyone else came, I could clearly notice that Travis still wasn't here. Adam then whispered over to me. 

"Pst.. You wanna be my partner?" I quietly nodded.

Whilst the music cut for for our finished step, Me and Adam just stood in the same position without any contact.

"When Travis comes back, you can go back to being his partner.." He murmured, breaking the silence between us.

"Oh, um.." I faltered.

"Is something wrong?"

"It's just that... I think I prefer dancing with you.. I-I just don't feel a connection with Travis while we're performing." 

I said with a stammering voice, feeling slightly awkward.

"But, when it's with you... I actually feel something.." I whispered the lasp part of the sentence, not so clear for Adam to hear.

I heard him chuckle through his nose.

"I suppose I would have the same feelings as you do" He said, smiling. I was a bit confused, but I understood.

After some time passing, Me and Taehyung advanced through our choreography for the mini dance contest. He felt proud of my creative ideas for each move. 

Him also coming up with new moves the further we continued. We both believed to have nailed it. It felt almost soothing as a dance rehearsal.

Before long, I gained a stomach ache. To the both of our surprise, it lasted the whole day. Starting from only after rehearsing, and further gained volume of pain as we got home.

-

Adam carried me to my bed with my arms clenching my stomach with pain surging through my whole body. He dashed to the kitchen to chuck me a hot water bottle. 

I was quietly groaning to myself. It didn't feel like a normal stomach ache, or so much as a period pain.

"I'll bring you dinner-" He said slightly panicky, but my weak hand clutched a part of his baggy sleeve. 

I insisted him that he shouldn't do so much for me. After that lyrical moment, he gave in to crouch onto his knees by my side.

He placed his soft hand onto my forehead, caressing with his thumb very gently. It spawned butterflies in my chest, sensing a fluttering heart beat. Each breath I took leisurely. 

My stomach ache finally seemed to calm down after closing my eyes and resting for what felt to be half an hour. My consciousness seemed to disappear, being asleep..

Adam/Taehyung's POV

Y/n was relaxing so calmly. I found my way to make her fall asleep, and when she did, I slowly lifted myself back up to walk downstairs very quietly. 

Reaching the kitchen downstairs, I poured out freshly cold water that was laying in the fridge. When I assured her mother about her situation, she nodded and helped me with dropping ice cubes in the glass to keep the water cold. 

I tried to take it upstairs to gently place it on her bedside table near where she was asleep. It made me smile to she her fallen asleep, deep in her thoughts and dreams. 

My head leaned down towards her face, but her body fumbled and buried herself down into her pillow while still unconscious.

I just smirked at her adorableness.

Soon after dinner, I casually scanned through her art magazines she kept still in her supply draws. 

Her eyes blinked open, squinting from the brightness. 
"Wake up, sleepy head" I laughed. My finger pointed to where the 'still cold glass of water' was, laying beside her. She gulped it slowly 'til she let out a tiny burping noise, leading me to snicker.

"What..?" She said smiling.

"Nothing." 

I looked back down to the magazine page I was already reading.

Y/N's POV

When I did manage to go to the bathroom, it was quite evident that I was on my period as I looked down at the sight of a mass about of blood drain between my legs.

I had second thoughts while my stomach ache was still throbbing, but I didn't think so until just then. I quickly glued the pad onto my leggings and went back to my room with Adam.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah.. it's uhh- you know..." I replied, feeling too awkward to actually tell him the reason. 

My hands made weird gestures to hint at him, leaving him to say "oh" and nodded without another question brought up. He probably knew what I was talking about.

It was past 10pm already, and my mum would've wanted us to go to bed already. I then cinched to Adam that we should call it a night. He tucked himself to his sleeping bag as well as me in my bed sheets.

He started conversing. "Do you wanna keep practicing tomorrow?"

"Sure.." I responded collectively.

"The assignment is due in a few days now."

"Oh, yeah. I would love to practice more" That sounded flirtatious coming from me. We then stopped the conversation to go to sleep, for real. 

What felt to have been hours later of being flat out asleep, I was automatically woken up, feeling something kinda heavy and warm from behind me. 

My head half turned, without fully looking, I realised that Adam was snuggling with me from behind.

Although, I didn't hesitate to move him off. I let myself relax and continue sleeping as casual.

He seemed to have quite the liking for me. His cute affection to me whilst still being more friendly. 

He probably is actually making sure that I feel as comfortable while being closer to him. Maybe my feelings for him does exist, completely.

I let my eyes relax, while being comforted by someone so bubbly and charming. 

I feel... lucky.