Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

The morning started at me and Tae got changed individually and speed ran making our lunch. I made us both a PB & J sandwhich and an apple each. We reached the front door to leave before we heard a door open from upstairs.

"You leaving, Y/n?" my mother said tiredly. I turned to hush Tae so he doesn't get heard. 

"Uh- Yeah. I'm just about to leave now."

"Have fun sweety..!" I could see her blow a kiss to me. I waited for the opportunity to leave when my mum walked inside her room and closed it. I signalled him to quickly walk outside.

We began to walk to school as we chatted to get to know each other, well, for him to get to know me since I drew him and already know what he's like.

"So, do you have any friends I can meet?" he asked me.

"Well, umm.. N-Not really..." I said in a quiet tone.

"Wha? You're by yourself..?"

"Yeah.."

I slightly looked down in embarressment. In my head, I already knew that Tae would get the biggest amount of attention, especially from girls. Ones that already know who he is and ones who don't know who he is.

He then complied, "I'll be your friend!". He seemed so positive, but my low self-esteem let his request down. 

"Your friend? But your a drawing" I looked at him. 

"Well, yeah. That's what you drew me for, right?" He then smiled at me. Our silence then came to an end as we stepped foot at the gate. I slowed down my footsteps as I left myself behind him. 

"Hm? What's wrong?"
He stopped and turned to me in concern.

My body froze as I felt to unsure about walking with him in school, thinking of me also gaining attraction and hate I might recieve. 

"Nothing.." I shook my head whilst keeping my head downward.

I gritted my teeth anxiously as I never knew what would happen if people saw me walk with Tae, or just a look-a-like of him. I walked in my first class as normal as the teacher explained about the new student, to which isn't so new for me. 

He then walked in confidently and I didn't hesitate to look at him since I wanted to act natural. 

"Good morning and welcome back students, today we have a new student joining us for the semester!" She directed her hand to Tae as everyone looked at each other and smiled at him.

I kept my gaze lowered down to my table, feeling quite ashamed. 
When he tried to introduce himself, I looked back up in realization that I still called him Tae, but he can't use that name for a 'replica', He quickly glanced at me, could tell that he struggled to say a fake name. 

I shook my head at him to not use his real name. 

"U-Uh.. I'm- A-Adam. Adam Hyung"

I silently slammed my forehead against my hand onto my table. What else could he of said. I guess he did save himself.

After that, the teacher pointed to an empty seat, which wasn't near me. He was only 2 seats across from me on the left side. I sighed to myself, in relief and disappointment.

-

It was then recess, and as I guessed, girls were all around him with zero distance of each other. I walked away from the scene as I ignored it. I tried finding my normal place to sit and eat. 

When I reached my spot, I noticed Tae smile and wave at me while being stuck in the middle of girls. I waved my hand back to him with a faint grin. 

It still felt weird to live with him at this moment. I sat alone as I kept my gaze away from Tae's attraction. I know he's not looking for it, but he seems to be in a good mood the whole time. 

I sat alone the whole time, still feels like the rest of the school terms. I took my attention off of him for a while until the third period. I was already seated when he threw himself into a seat next to me with the same old big smile.

"Hi.. Why are you sitting next to me..?" I whispered confusingly

"Why not?"

The teacher then taught the lesson as my eyes kept switching from the board to Taehyung, or 'Adam' if I should call him that. I urged myself to stop staring at him every 30 seconds.

I heard a mumbling sound beside me. My mind was completely zoned out, so it caught me offguard as I was also not paying attention to the lesson. I then turned my eyes to Tae as he was whispering to me. "Hey.. Y/n..!" I heard him call out to me.

"What..?"

"Can I borrow a pencil?"

 I handed him a pencil while mid-flustered at his gaze at me. Weird thing is, is that he's not my bias; the real one isn't. But yet, he's still kinda cute. 

At the end of the class, he gave back the borrowed pencil from me. It was then back to me being alone for my next class and then lunch. At least, I thought I was by myself again. 

When lunch came, Tae just followed me to my corner and comfortably ate his lunch. I questioned him why he just so wanted to sit with me.

"Oh. Don't worry. I talked to the girls that I wanted to eat lunch by myself.. with you"

Did he mention me to them then? I nodded slowly, still unassure. I then tried to go along with his invitation eating with me. We both ate our identical sandwhiches and fruit. 

I did feel quite happy that he wanted to eat with me all of a sudden. Being comforted by him gave me a chilly feeling in my chest.

When lunch was over, I began to have more of a happier expression as I walked to class. I did notice a girl attempt to hook up with him, but I thought of it as normal since he's way too popular now ever since he just came here. 

-

We both managed to get back home safely without anyone of my parents spotting us when we walked in. I could see Tae's pure happiness on his face when we dropped our bags into my room to relax. 

"That was quite the day!" he said. I agreed, but still felt wasted.

I sighed as I layed flat on my back onto my bed and closed my eyes; I wasn't trying to sleep, but I just was resting my face. He stated to me that he would be changing in the bathroom to get out of his uniform.

When he did, I felt my body wanting to rest in some peacefulness and pure calm thoughts. 

I didn't want to sleep though, especially in front of Tae. I forcefully lifted myself up to change as well and finished right as Tae walked back in. 

"What do you wanna do now?" I calmly asked him.

"I don't know. Maybe, we should hang out somewhere."

I rolled my head back feeling indecisive. But for my own relief, I was bothered to accept the suggestion. Then yet again, I wasn't a social person, or an out-going one like he is.