4.

*Harry's office*

As I was looking at some guy's file, I knew that we had to go on a mission

As I was looking at some guy's file, I knew that we had to go on a mission. When Arielle came back from the shooting range yesterday, she seemed a little off when she told me about it and ran upstairs to her room. I was confused about the situation.

I scanned the file.

Name: James Mason

Age: 45

Accused of: sex trafficking, statutory rape of a 14 year old girl, drug trafficking and abusing his wife and daughter.

What kind of fucked up world do we live in? I slammed shut the file, sighing heavily. This is some fucked up shit. See, yes I am a mafia boss, but, I'm a good one. I get rid of people like James and Carter off the streets so they never have to hurt women again. I saw how he treated sweet Arielle at the club and how he did when I popped up outta nowhere at his house. I knew that I had to save her from that bloody monster.

Carter is also in the mafia, but he's just a follower and I could kill him if I wanted to. Decided to hold off. I did threaten him though. Told him that if he doesn't let Arielle come with me, I'll tell everyone his dirty little secret and that made his skin pale and I loved seeing the color drain from him. So, yeah, it was that easy for him to hand her over to me.

I'm gonna take care of her. Show her the wonderful things that she's missing out on. I already knew who she was, because she never spoke every time she would join Carter. First time I saw her was probably a few years ago, when Carter first came here with her. She was the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. She looked so bored and miserable while with Carter. Felt bad for the poor girl. So when she came to the club that day with him, because he owed me 40 grand, she still looked the same, but older.

When she told me her name, I noticed a small French accent when she spoke and honestly it was the hottest thing ever. Then, when I asked her if Carter ever laid a hand on her, she told me yes, but broke my heart when she asked if I was the same way.

Carter had really done damage to her, but she can use that to make her stronger and I was gonna help with that.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a loud knock at the door.

"Come in."

The door opened wide and I saw Niall, Louis with Zayn. They smiled and closed the door.

"What do you annoying twats want?" I said playful, chuckling to myself.

"I want Arielle to join us on our missions. She's got skills, Harry." Louis said, crossing his arms. I looked at him like he was crazy and that made me stand up from my chair, shaking my head.

"No. Absolutely fucking not. Louis, I have to keep her safe. Do you understand? All these men will look at her the wrong way and I'll be damned if that happens." Louis just rolled his eyes, not taking this seriously.