26.

HELLO HONEY BEES! I am back. So sorry for late update, I've been dealing with my mental health and my relationship lately, but I've decided to time jump, please don't be mad🥲💕. I still hope you guys read this story and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS. I'm forever grateful for you all!❤️🦋. Let's start.

*Few months later*

"Well, don't you look amazing?" A soft voice whispered into my ear as I stood in front of the mirror, examining my stomach, placing my hands on it, smiling down to myself

"Well, don't you look amazing?" A soft voice whispered into my ear as I stood in front of the mirror, examining my stomach, placing my hands on it, smiling down to myself. I lifted my head to see my fiancé. Harry started into my eyes through the mirror with a soft grin on his face. Oh yeah, Harry doesn't know, but I'm pregnant. I'm going to tell him at dinner tonight. I gave him a smile and blew a kiss.

"Thank you, jolis yeux. Are you ready? Don't want those reservations to go to waste." I said quickly, moving away from him, making my way towards the bathroom and closed the door. I grasped the sides of the counter and tried my best not to throw up all over the place.

I looked down to see the pregnancy test and immediately smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. I was really gonna be a mother... I thought to myself.

Was I ready to become a parent?

What if my babygirl/babyboy doesn't like me?

What if I'm not fit to be a parent?

Oh my gosh.

"Sweet girl? Are you okay?" Harry's voice asked on the other side of the door, while knocking softly. I sniffled and wiped the tears away from my eyes that I didn't even know were there. Then I wrapped up the test, then put it in my small hand bag and unlocked the door to see a worried Harry. I gave him a small smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. His hands immediately went to my hips, drawing me in closer to him and looking into my eyes.

"Are you okay?" He whispered softly, brushing my hair off my shoulders. I nodded slowly, playing with his ring before looking into those green eyes that got me the first time.

"Yes. M'fine. Just have something to tell you at dinner, Mon amour. C'est pas mal, je te promets." I told him with a soft smile. He looked at me for a little, trying to get into my mind and to see what I'm thinking, but nodded with a sigh.

"D'accord. Je te fais confiance. Mais s'il te plait, ne me garde pas dans le noir, bébé.  Vous pouvez toujours venir me voir avec n'importe quel problème qui traverse votre jolie tête." He replies, tapping my temple with his finger, making me chuckle and nod.

"I promise, I'll come to you if anything, darling." I said, standing in my tiptoes to give him a peck on the lips. Harry smiled and kissed me back then pulled away. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door. Then Linda came out of the kitchen with her arms crossed, leaning on the frame with a soft smile upon her face.

"Regardez-vous les gars. Tu me rappelles mon mari et moi quand nous étions jeunes." She said, placing a hand over her heart. I blushed at her. I was curious about one question.