25.

I hope you guys are read for this filthy chapter🙃. Enjoy babes!! ALSO WE HIT 1.02K OMG🥹🥹. THANK YOU ALL SM FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS STORY. It means so much to me. I love you all. Mwah

"Good girl- that's a fucking good girl

"Good girl- that's a fucking good girl." Harry muttered softly as he grabbed my hair making it into a ponytail and tossed his head back, moaning my name. I placed my hands on his thighs, taking him deeper inside my mouth.

"Fuck baby. You look so pretty with my cock stuffed in your mouth." He said, chuckling as he saw the tears running down my face and pulled me away, causing me a whine quietly.

"Nuh-uh. None of that or I won't let you cum." He told me sternly, reaching for my hand, pulling me up from the floor. I put my legs on each side of his hips, straddling him. The tip of his dick was on my clit and couldn't help myself, but I started moving my hips slowly, moaning at the feeling.

Then a hard smack on my ass made me come to a halt and I looked to see unhappy Harry.

"Did I give you permission to do that?"

I shook my head. "N-no daddy. I'm sorry."

Harry hummed, grabbing my chin with the hand resting on my hip, gently grasping my jaw and turning our bodies towards the mirror then smirking at me when I shy away. Harry taps my cheek, making me look up at him in the mirror and sends me a soft smile.

"You sure you wanna do this, petal? We don't have to, if you don't want to. The ball is in your court." He whispers, tracing soft circles on my hip bone as he looks at me. I nodded, giving him permission.

"I want this, Harry. Want all of you.." I told him. He gave me one last look, before pushing my hair to the side, exposing my neck and kissing it. I hummed at the feeling of his lips on my warm skin. Reaching behind me, I let my fingers get tangled in his soft brown locks, tugging on it as he bit down on my neck, making me moan his name. His hands were all over me, first they started on top of my tits then down to my navel. I love his hands all over me. The only person who I would allow to touch me like this, unless, of course, Nova and Zayn would ever like to join.

"Such a pretty flower.. My pretty flower.." Harry muttered in my ear, causing me to blush. "Tell me baby, are you all mine? Say that you're mine, Arielle."

"I am yours. Just yours, H. Promise." I breathed out, as he slowly drags his wet coated fingers on your fold until he ghosted them over my clit. I jolted at the feeling, then relaxed into his touch and then locked my eyes with his in the mirror.

"Doesn't that feel good, baby? So wet for you, mama." He said, voice lower than usual. "Keep your eyes on me, hm? Rock against my hand whenever you want, pretty."