5.

Tw: Seggy assault. If anyone who went through this. I'm so sorry, angel. You're strong, worthy and BEAUTIFUL. I love you.

*few days later*

"You did Amazing, Ari!" Zayn said, hugging my sweaty body

"You did Amazing, Ari!" Zayn said, hugging my sweaty body. I laughed, hugging him back. I have been coming to Zayn's gym for a few days now and he is a great teacher. I felt comfortable around him. Harry would come to the gym and see how I was holding up and I thought that was sweet. I could tell that he gets jealous when Zayn is touching me, helping me with my postures or touching my wrists to help me throw punches.

"Thank you. That felt good. I feel good." I told him, pulling away from the hug and looked into his golden eyes, smiling softly at him.

"You should feel good, babe. You're strong Arielle and I mean that. You just have to let it show." He whispered, brushing my hair out my face. I nodded, leaning in to give him a soft peck on the cheek and got out of the ring, heading towards the back room where the showers were. I walked over to my locker, opening the small door to get my clothes out and closed it, placing my clothes on the bench and went to the showers and stripped down, humming to myself softly. I tied my hair into a loose bun, then turned on the warm water, smiling.

I continued humming as I washed my body with my vanilla-lavender scented body wash. I started getting into my head.

I am grateful for Harry and what he did to me, but I was scared. What happens if Carter finds me and takes me? I'm slowly gaining some confidence back and I'm getting better at standing up for myself.

Last week when Harry, the boys and I went to the club, I went to the bar to get a drink. There was this man trying to hit on me, kept pushing and pushing and pushing until I lost my cool and kneed him in the dick and walked away from the bar with my drink. I was quite proud of myself.

See, I knew that Carter was a mafia boss. The biggest boss in all of France. When he brought me here, he  turned even more mean towards me. We stopped having dates. He stopped calling me these cute little pet names that I used to adore. He wasn't as bad when we were at home, but moving here changed him.

Now, he owes Harry 40 grand. Who even carries that much money on them?

I don't wanna tell Harry this, because I don't want him to get mad, but I am a little scared of him as well. Yes, I went with him in a jiffy, I'm just scared that he'll turn out like Carter and I didn't want that.

I sigh to myself, turning off the water, grabbing my towel and dried myself off and walked out. I could've swore that I heard something. Oh well. I walked over to my clothes and got dressed. I smoothed my jeans down and put on my vans.

My head snapped up when I heard a bang come from the other side of the locker room

Okay Arielle, you're being fucking paranoid. Nobody is here. You're safe...

I rushed to put my other shoe on, throwing my things in my bag and ran out of the locker room as I ran. I wasn't watching where I was and bumped into a firm chest. I looked to see cold gray eyes, smirking at me.

No no. How did he know where I was?

I gathered my strength and ran the opposite way but was met with another firm chest. I tried running again, but the man was quick to grab my waist, pulling me over his shoulder. I screamed, kicking my legs.

"Let me fucking go. Or I swear to the love of god-" I was cut off by a slap on my face.

"Shut the hell you, you bitch. I'm gonna have fun with you, darling." Carter whispered in my ear, making me shiver and not in a good way. We made our way back into the locker room and Carter locked the door as his friend put me on the floor. I looked between them, shaking my head.

"Please Carter, don't do this. I-I'll go back with you, okay? I will leave Harry." I pleaded as he came closer and went behind me, pushing my hair to the side, kissing my neck harshly. I cried out in pain and he ripped off my clothes along with his.

"Get on the floor now, you bitch." I had tears run down my face, slowly getting on the floor and Carter hovered over me and ripped off my panties, forcing himself inside, making me cry and scream. He went at a rapid pace. I felt my whole body go numb. The tears stopped, the screams stopped. I shut everything in my brain off and just took what Carter gave me. I didn't realize that he was done until he came inside me. He then pulled out, got up from the floor and put on his clothes and he and another guy walked away, leaving me on the floor, cold, naked, worthless.

As I managed to pull myself off the floor, I whined and saw blood falling out. Oh shit. I slowly limped back to shower, turning in the water and slid down the wall with my legs up to my chest, arms hugging my legs. I felt lifeless. What did I do to deserve this?

"ARI? Are you here?" I heard Zayn call out, which made me cry, shaking my head, mumbling to myself.

I heard the footsteps get closer and heard a gasp.

"Arielle- What happened?"

He didn't know?

What did Carter do?

I just kept shaking my head. Zayn tried to reach to touch my shoulder, but I screamed, moving away from and looked into his eyes which held sadness.

"P-please don't touch me." I whispered hoarsely, looking away.

"Okay. I uh, have a call to make." I heard him say softly, reaching for his phone and pressed it to his ear, walking out.

"Harry?"

Oh, Carter is definitely gonna get now, for even putting his hands on her.

Harry is about whoop some ass and blow a bullet through his brain🫢.

In all seriousness, anyone who went through this, again, I'm so sorry angel. You're so worthy and you deserve the WORLD. Please don't be scary to reach out for help darlings. I know it's not easy babies. My dms are open if you wanna talk.

HELP IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!

Number: 1-800-656-4673 (sexual assault hotline)

I love you guys so much.

Thank you for showing love on this story. I hope it meets your expectations.

Make sure you take care of yourself and stay hydrated.

Stay cool.

Until next time loves!

Next chapter is Z's POV, but it will be short.

*smooches*

T𑁍