7.

I'm so pissed off

I'm so pissed off. How Dare Carter go into my friend's safe place and rape Arielle! Oh gosh, I was gonna be sick to my stomach. I didn't think Carter would go this low and hurt what's mine now.

My office door burst open and I saw Niall, Lou and Liam standing there with such a look on their faces.

"How are we gonna find this dick, Harry?" Liam spoke up, walking over to me, placing a hand on my shoulder to calm me down. I just looked at him, almost with tears in my eyes. I may be a mafia boss, but my feelings are valid. I took a shaky breath in.

"We find that motherfucker and do not go fucking easy on him, yeah? He's gonna die today." I growled, slamming my hand on the desk. They all nodded. Niall and Louis walked out while Liam stayed with me.

"You really care about her, don't ya, mate?" He whispered softly. I nod my head, sighing to myself.

"I do Liam. I really fucking do."

*****

When Liam and I got to Zayn's gym. We immediately ran out of the car, running up to the door, banging on it like madmen. We see Zayn running towards the door, unlocking it and let us in, locking it again behind us. He looked at me with guilt written all over his face. I walked over to hug him and he hugged back tightly, mumbling, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Over and over again. I shushed him, rubbing his back. He sniffled, looking up in my eyes.

"She's in my office. I managed to get her out of the water and into some of my clothes, if that's okay?" He whispered softly. I nodded, pulling away and leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"Thanks Z." And ran off to find my girl. When his office came into sight, I stopped in front of the door, taking a huge deep breath in and opened the door to see Arielle sitting on the couch that Zayn had in his office and just stared out the window.

"Arielle? Darling?" I whispered gently, trying not to frighten her, then I heard her chuckle darkly, turning her head to look at me. The shine from her eyes was gone and she wets her lips, patting a seat next to her. I walked in slowly, closing the door and took a seat. We sat in silence for a moment until she spoke up clearly.

"Y'know I met Carter when I was 18 or 19, don't remember. He wasn't all bad. Sure, he would get jealous here and there but I brushed it off as nothing because I was his." She began, as I sat there listening to rant about him. I fucking hate him and I will end him.

"After my mama and papa passed away that's when he started not to care. Told me to suck it up because everyone dies eventually. Didn't talk to him for a week after that. Said that crying makes you weak and nobody is gonna want a crybaby." She continued, scoffing under her breath. Then she got up from her spot, walking over to the window and stared at the view in front of her. I kept my distance from her because I wasn't sure if she wanted me to come close or to touch her.

"My papà got back together with mum because they both found out that they had cancer. I don't know what kind." She paused, turning around to face me with a soft smile on her face.

"My mama was the most beautiful queen ever. Pa was head over heels for her. Basically a split image of both of them." She said, chuckling.

"Growing up in Paris had its challenges, but I overgrown them. Did you know that Paris is the city of love?" She asked me as her accent got thicker as she spoke.

I nodded, smiling a bit. "I do, sweet girl." She laughed evilly, shaking her head and threw her shoe at the door.

"Well! That's a fucking Lie, HARRY! If it was the city of love, then why didn't Carter love me? He told me everyday that he did. I thought him abusing me for so long was out of love." She mumbled, pacing back and forth.

She was damaged. She is damaged.

I got up from my seat, walking to her and she stopped to look at me.

"Don't you fucking touch me. I swear Harry." She threatened, but I didn't listen, just continued walking towards her, but she didn't move either.

"What're gonna do Arielle, huh? Gonna kill me?" I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

I wasn't going to actually touch her, but to get her under control. Didn't want her to hurt herself.

Arielle smirked at me. "Oh, you'd like that, wouldn't you, pretty boy?"

Carter really ruined her innocence. She wasn't my sweet Arielle anymore.

I shrugged my shoulders, reaching slowly for her arm. When she didn't move away, I grabbed her arm gently, backing her up against the wall. We just stared into each other's eyes intensely.

"All you men are the same. Always wanting to take control." She spat quietly, still looking into my eyes.

I leaned in, whispering in her ear, "I told you, sweets, the control belongs to you. You have power just as much as I do."

Her breathing picks up, as I nudged my nose on the side of her neck, moving it to the side, kissing her soft skin. Her arms wrapped around my shoulders, pinning me to her body as I kept kissing her neck, leaving my marks all over her neck.

Arielle's hands went behind my neck, putting her fingers in my long hair, tugging it hard, making me moan.

As much as I want her, I can't do it. I wanted her to be okay with all of this. I pulled away from her and she started crying, I wrapped my arms around her waist as we went on the floor as she cried in my chest.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." She whispered softly, hugging me close to her. I tilt my head back, blinking tears away from my eyes.

Carter. You better watch fucking watch because I will destroy your life.

************

Babies😭.

Between this chapter and last were really hard to write, but who is ready to get Carter out of the picture?

Arielle's POV will be next.

I love you guys.

Make sure to eat and stay hydrated loves.

Until next time hunnies!

*smooches*

Stay cool.

T❤️