15.

TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY? Who am I? HELLO ANGEL FACES. Are we ready for smut? Ofc we are. That's the best part of books, right? Hehe.

Tw: slight mommy kink, slight submissive Arielle, bottom zayn, daddy kink, choking. Arielle and Harry begin the hottest couple ever lived. Enjoy loves!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Mine and Zayn's backs were pressed against the wall as Harry looked between us with a playful smirk upon his pretty face

"Here's what's gonna go down. You both are gonna be good f'me and take m'cock at the same time and then, I'll decide who I will fuck first. Is that clear?" He asked in a gruffy deep voice. We nodded our heads, but obviously that wasn't enough.

"I said. Is that clear?" Harry growled, stepping in front of us with lust and desire in his eyes.

"Yes sir." We both answered at the same time, already getting on our knees. Harry smirked, wetting his lips, but grabbed Zayn's wrist, causing him to look up with a confused face.

"Kiss her first." Was all he said, letting go of his wrist. Zayn turned to me, placing a tattooed hand behind my neck, pulling me in closer.

"This okay?" He asked sweetly, playing with the napes of my hair. I nodded my head, smiling softly.

"Course. Kiss me, please." I whined quietly, as we moved in closer to each other.

"Such a desperate little whore. Just for a kiss." He whispered, crashing his lips onto mine. I moaned in the kiss, running a hand through his now mint blueish hair, gripping it between my fingers.

We tilt our heads to the side, still heavily making out until we heard a deep moan above us, causing us to pull away and to see Harry biting his bottom lip, palming himself through his trousers.

"Fuck. You both are so hot. Look at what you did." He said, chuckling darkly, unbuttoning his trousers, pulling them down his yummy thighs, stroking himself. There was precum leaking from the slit. Zayn and I looked up with hungry eyes, leaning towards Harry's cock, slowly licking the veins that were on each side.

I always thought that dicks were ugly, even Carter's was ugly and it was smaller than my finger. What the fuck was I ever thinking?

But Harry's? His dick was beautiful. Long, thick, nicely groomed. It actually made me wet like it always does.

"Y'have such a pretty cock, H." I said, placing my hands on his hips, kissing his fern tattoo as Zayn kissed the other side, and Harry just let us mark him up with hickeys.

He looked down at me, smiling. "Yeah? Y'think so angel? I nodded my head, giving him a verbal answer.

"Yes. I know so." He chuckled softly, then told me to stand up, which I did as Zayn put his lips on Harry's dick, bobbing his head up and down with his eyes closed. He grip my hair, moaning in our kiss, pulling away, staring down at Z.