12.*

Hello YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMANS. I am back with another chapter. I'm sorry that I'm late, I've been having major writers block again and I hated it. But, here's chapter 12. It mentions drug use at a time in Harry's life. So please be nice. Thank you and I love you <3 <3

*few weeks later*

My fingers ran through Harry's hair softly, as he was sleeping on my chest and I was wide awake

My fingers ran through Harry's hair softly, as he was sleeping on my chest and I was wide awake. I glanced at my phone for the time and it read, 6:30. I sighed. Don't ask me why I'm up early. I couldn't sleep. I keep having nightmares about some gang, tying me down and beating on Harry until he is nearly dead... I don't know. Maybe it's just my mind playing mind games with me and I hate that. I hate how I overthink everything.

Besides that, my life has been so far perfect... almost too perfect, but I wasn't complaining. Harry made me feel so warm and bubbly. And plus, the sex was amazing. We may have had one too many drinks last night after we came back home at like 2:00 in the morning from our drive after dinner. So that would explain why he's sleeping with me. I've never had an orgasm that intense before, and Harry always asked for permission before being anything, always asked if I was okay, whenever he was pushing in. It was gentle and slow, but soon became hot and heavy.

I felt Harry move, now nuzzling his face in my neck with an arm draped over my stomach. He hums softly, bringing me closer, making me chuckle.

"What're you laughing at?" He asked me with a voice that just got 10x deeper when he's just waking up.

I get to wake up like this every morning? Sign me up, please.

"Nothing. Jus' that you're a very affectionate person. I like it." I told him honestly, cuddling into his side as he slowly turned on his back.

"Course I am. I like cuddling." He teased, squeezing me gently, causing me to smile and giggle. Then I looked up into his eyes to see he was already staring at me.

"God, you're so beautiful, angel. My pretty pretty girlfriend." He hummed, kissing my forehead, then my cheek, my nose, my eyes and finally my lips. We both didn't care about morning breath. I pulled away, smiling softly.

"What are we doing today?" I whispered, moving back into his side and traced his tattoos.

"Uhm, we have a drug deal to make to someone. Then, what I want you to do after is, find someone by the name Jason Monroe. Because, he owes me money and found out that he was involved in the manslaughter of his wife. Liam has been working with cops about it, but they need help." He explained as I nodded along to what he was saying.

Jason Monroe. It rings a bell, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Oh shit.. No no no. Jason is Carter's step brother. I can't let him see me. He hates my guts as well. Because I took his brother away.

I sat up quickly with a concerned look upon my face, Harry sitting up with me.

"Hey, hey baby, what's wrong?" He whispered softly, moving close to me, wrapping his arms around me. I shook my head, looking down.