18.

Hiya MY PRETTY ANGELS. I AM BACK. I took a small break, but I have another chapter for you in store and my heart aches for these two. Now, please don't be mad at me, but I skipped to a month, but this is the first and last skip :). I love you and ENJOY <3

 I love you and ENJOY <3

I knew it was wrong. But, I had to do it. My dad keeps getting in my head and I keep letting him.

I can't keep turning to drugs to escape my problems. So, I had called my sponsor and told her what happened and she told me to go back to the rehab center to try again. And that leaves me to where I am now.

I looked at the building in front of me, sighing to myself. I felt a hand grab mine and turn to see my pretty girl. I gave her a weak smile.

Arielle Waston. An angel sent from above, truly. She makes me feel things like never before. I realized that Melody has never made me feel this special, maybe in the beginning, but that's about it. Mine and Arielle's one month was coming up soon and this was my gift to her. Getting sober and well once again. Round two.

"S'only for a couple of months, H. I promise when you come out of here, I'll be right here baby." Arielle promises me as I was second guessing myself. I took a deep breath out, nodding.

"I can do this. This isn't new." I whispered to her, but mostly to myself.

Why was I acting like this was my first time here?

I turned around to look at my gorgeous baby and gave her a soft smile, grabbing her face leaning in for a deep kiss. Ari wrapped her arms around my neck tight, holding me close to her as if she didn't want to let me go. But, I had to get better again for her and myself. We pulled away, breathing heavily, looking into each other's eyes.

"In this world, it's just us, yeah?" I whispered softly, wiping the tears from underneath her eyes. She nodded, exhaling shaky, wetting her dry lips.

"Forever." She said softly, as I leaned in to kiss her again before replying.

"Forever, sweet girl of mine. I love you."

"I love you"

After she said that, we parted ways and I went inside the building, sighing to myself.

Let's get this over with, so I could get back to my girl. I'm doing this for both of us.