19.

Hello my babies! I am back with another chapter! BESTIES WE ARE ALMOST NEAR and I am not ready :(. I will miss these two so much. But, after this one, I will be starting my baby honey story! I'm quite excited for that one. <3 this chapter will be the softest one I've ever done, but there are two smut scenes and that's about it. I hope you enjoy babies!

Tonight we were taking down Des, Harry's father

Tonight we were taking down Des, Harry's father. I didn't know exactly why he hated me so much, but I didn't care because I hate him too and after what he made Jason do to me and how he affected Harry in the result of him relapsing and forcing him to break up with me. He had to go now. Even though H did break my heart, it was hard to trust him, but Harry was doing everything in his power to get me to trust him again.

He took me on dates. We went to the beach and watched the sunsets, went to different restaurants, but those weren't my favorite. My favorite ones were when we stayed at home, baking together, cooking, he even made a garden in his backyard because it reminded him of his mum and he wanted to honor her memory with a garden. I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. I remember the conversation that we had that night.

Flashback:

I patted Harry's side to find that it was empty. I sat up, rubbing my eye while taking the covers off my body, walking out of the room to go downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see that the side door was open which led to the back porch, the pool and then the backyard. I saw his silhouette shadowing in the moonlight. Harry is truly the prettiest human in this world, I swear.

I just leaned on the door, smiling softly at him as he was looking up in the sky talking to his mum as if she was here with him. He was laughing ever so softly and I swore I saw tears in his eyes.

My heart broke at the sight. I knew the feeling. I know what it's like losing people. It's not easy. It never gets easy. The only thing you have to do is push through and stay strong and even sometimes that is hard to do and so tiring, just trying to pretend that everything is okay when it's not. It's okay to not be okay.

I softly patted my feet against the floor on to the grass, letting them drag me to where Harry was and kneeled down, resting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, squeezing gently, sniffling.

"Hiya pretty. Whatcha doing up?" He whispered, looking down at me. I gave him a soft smile, raising a hand up and swiped the pad of my thumb to wipe the tears away.

"You weren't in bed. Got worried bebe." 

He pouts, placing a kiss on my head, letting it linger and his words were muffled.

"M'sorry lovie. Didn't mean to leave the bed. Just couldn't sleep. Was talking to my mum."

I smiled softly. "What was she saying to you?"

His chuckle vibrated through my body.

"She said that m'one lucky man to have such an understanding, yet gorgeous woman by my side. She likes you more than Melody." We both laughed, clutching our stomachs.