11.*

Harry wants to take me out

Harry wants to take me out. Oh my god. I am going on a date with Harry. Sure, I've been on dates before, but that's when Carter was nice and not a control freak. After that, we stopped going out because he was ashamed to be with me. I still can't believe that he killed my parents. That's something I'll never ever forget about. I'm honestly glad that I killed him, he took my parents' lives, so I took his and I'm proud of it, I don't care.

Harry is the sweetest man ever. People look at him like he's the big bad Wolf, but really he's a big sofie.. he told me one night, that he's only a softie with me. I thought that was sweet. Besides from my papa, I've never felt this comfortable or content with anyone in my life. It felt nice, but it will probably only last a few weeks and we'll be fighting. About what? I really don't know.

Linda has been wonderful to me as well. She reminds me of my mama. Kind, gentle, and so beautiful. She fills that mum role void that I've been missing oh so much. I'm glad that I met her.

I'm glad that I met Harry Styles.

*************

"Angel?" I heard Harry's voice in my ear with his arms around me, pulling me close. I smiled softly, closing my eyes and breathed in his scent. Tobacco Vanille. A smell that I could get used to. I opened my eyes, looking through the mirror to him staring back at me with a smile. I scanned his outfit. A red sweater, blue jeans with a brown belt and cream shoes. Rings on his hands. And messy hair. He's so fucking pretty.

"Hi, pretty eyes." I whispered, still staring at him with a soft smile on my face. He hums, holding me closer, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Y'look really pretty, peach." He said, nuzzling his face in my neck, leaving soft butterfly kisses on my skin. I sighed, throwing my head back gently, running a hand through his soft locks. I felt his hands roam my body, hovering over the button of my jeans.

"May I?" He whispers. I nodded slowly, now looking in the mirror to see his eyes on me as he unbuttoned my pants, pulling the zipper down and puts his hand inside, biting on his bottom lip.

I parted my lips as I felt him add pressure to my clit, rubbing it softly. I roll my eyes back, grabbing his wrist to hold him there.

"Feels good, doesn't it, angel? Fuck, you look so pretty like this." He breathed out, rubbing faster and I moaned his name, wetting my dry lips, parting them again.

Harry leaned down to kiss my neck again, but this time harder, I raised a hand putting it in his hair again, pulling on it hard as his pace increased. I was panting heavily and he held me close, so that I wouldn't fall over because of wobbly legs.

I've never felt this kind of pleasure before, but it felt amazing.

"Harry.." I moaned, gripping his wrist tightly as he went faster.

"Gonna cum f'me, huh, baby? C'mon, give it to me, Arielle." I moaned loudly as I came on his hand. My chest was rising up and down. I looked at Harry in the mirror to see his fingers in his mouth, giving me a side smirk.

He pulled them out, then grabbed my jaw gently, parting my lips once again, placing his fingers in and I closed my mouth around them, sucking softly.

"Fuck.. I can't wait to have these pretty lips around m'cock."

I pull his fingers out with a pop, smirking, "who said that I sucking you off?" I teased, laughing as I saw his reaction. I got out of his grip, before he caught me. We ran downstairs, laughing and I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder. I could hear him giggling and tossed me on the sofa gently. He stared into my eyes, looking serious.

"This is the type of life you deserve. A playful relationship, along with with great sex. You deserve the world, baby. Not the life you had when you were with Carter." He said seriously, grabbing the back of my head, bringing my lips to his and kissed me deeply. I put my hands on his shoulders, tilting my head to the side, still kissing him. I would never get tired of feeling his lips on mine.

My mother made me believe in fairy tales.. She said that I was sweet, but born in a world of blood. In this twisted story no prince rescued me. I fell for the man I swore to despise. The one that calls me his beauty.

A mafia boss and his name was... Harry Styles..

But, he changed my point of view on men. There were still good ones out there. Harry is the prince that rescued me and I am definitely his beauty.

Harry Styles makes me happy.

*********

After dinner, Harry and I took a midnight drive down the coast of downtown LA in his yellow Ferrari. Windows were down, the wind blew our hair, fingers entwined with each other's listening to Fleetwood Mac on the radio. I was looking out on the roads with a smile upon my face. I was finally at peace in my life. It's been a while since I felt this.. free. Harry makes me a better person than I was when I was with Carter. I had no freedom, nobody or anywhere to call home. But with Harry? I could definitely call him home. Even though we've known each other for almost a month, it felt like we've known each other for years. As if, I was supposed to be him back then and not Carter.

"Hey baby, what's going on in that pretty head?" Harry asked, pulling me away from my thoughts. I turned my head to look at him. Even his side profile was gorgeous. Sharp jawline, messy chestnut hair, pale green eyes, a light stubble on his face and one hand on the steering wheel.

"Jus' thinkin' about you." I admitted, bringing our entwined hands to my lips, placing a kiss on the back of his hand and bringing them back on my lap. Harry smiled, biting his lip.

"Ouais? À quoi pensais-tu, ma douce fille?"

I chuckled softly. "Toi. Toujours toi, Harry." I simply said and he didn't respond, just brought our hands up to his lips and kissed them, driving in the beautiful night of LA. Life is so simple now.

I understand now. I understand what true love is supposed to feel like.

Did I love Harry, already? Probably. But, I can't tell him now, I don't wanna scare him off. I'll give it a couple of months or so to say something to him.

Right now, I just want him here with me. At this moment that I never wanted to end.

I was home. I am home. Harry is home.

******

PLEASE- I almost CRIED MAKING THIS.😭♥️.

I'm so in love with them, it's ridiculous.

Figured we needed a nice, calm and cute chapter before shit hits the fan.

I'd die for Harry and Arielle tbh.

We liking the story so far?

Let me know your thoughts on this <3

I just wanna say that, I appreciate every single one of you who showed love on this story. It means so much to me <3333

I love you

Make sure you eat and stay healthy and hydrated.

Make good choices.

Stay cool.

*smooches*

T㋛

Until next time my loves.