29.

*what the house looks like <3

You both are going to Italy. Harry's voice echoed through my head as I sat on the private jet and my mom saw, immediately grabbing my hand, running her manicure nails across my knuckles. "He'll be okay, sweetheart. Harry can handle his own. I promise." She whispered softly, knowing that I didn't like loud noises when I'm stressed. I took deep breaths in and out, while placing a hand over my tummy, smiling down softly and rubbing it gently.

"Daddy will be home soon, my sweet. He's protecting us. I can't wait to meet you, mon amour." I spoke softly to my tummy, then looked up at my mom, who had tears in her eyes with a smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

"Tu feras une mère merveilleuse, ma chérie." She said, wiping the tears from underneath her eyes. I leaned down, still rubbing my tummy.

"You think so?"

She nodded, leaning over to kiss my forehead softly. "I know so, sweetheart. Sleep, darling. We'll be there soon. I love you."

"Love you too, mama." I whispered sleepily, fluttering my eyes closed and I was off to dreamland.

God, I hope Harry is okay. Please let him be okay.

 Please let him be okay

"Arielle. C'mon, love. We're here." A soft voice cooed, shaking my shoulder gently. My eyes twitched, before fluttering open my eyes. I looked out the window to see that we've landed.

"Wow.." I breathed out, looking at my mom then back at the window. "It's so gorgeous here."

I felt like a child who just got gifts on Christmas.

Is this really where Harry, my mom, I will live from now on?

This felt surreal. I was here with my mom, my baby bump is starting to show and Harry is back in LA, killing or searching for his father's goons. That man really wants them gone, as do I.

The jet landed on the ground and my mom unbuckled ourselves and grabbed our luggage, as the Jet came to a halt. We got up from our seats and walked out when the door opened. I inhaled the fresh air of the new scenery and looked around with a smile on my face.