➪ 𝗡𝗼 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀! [𝗩𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗞𝗼𝗼𝗸]

(Despite warnings from his hyungs, Jungkook eats cookies causing him to have stomach ache the next day. Jungkook is an 8-year-old kid. Jimin and Taehyung are 19 years old.)

Hyungie please~ I want! Jungkook whines, kicking his feet as he looks up at his hyung, one standing in front of him while one sits on the sofa, a bratty pout and frown on his face.

Jungkook, no, you're gonna have a tummy ache. We already allowed you to have a later bedtime, you're getting greedy. The older, Jimin scolds, crossing his arms as he looks down at Jungkook who is sitting on the sofa.

Koo, you better listen to us. Taehyung says already picturing the upcoming tantrums.

Taehyung and Jimin are twins, Jimin being the old by 3 mins. Their parents went for a business trip leaving them alone with their 8-year-old younger brother. Jungkook usually is a very calm kid so both of them didn't think it bad to look after their baby for a week. But sometimes Jungkook decides to give his hyungs a hard time.

But I want! Jungkook shouts, stomping his tiny feet on the floor.

Jungkook no shouting! It's 10 pm, people are sleeping! Jimin frowned, pulling Jungkook up on his feet. You're going to sleep, now. Taehyung added as he picked up the little boy easily with his strong and big arms.

They both went to the younger's bedroom where Jimin pulled a pyjama for the younger while Taehyung settled him in his bed. Jungkook huffs angrily, jumping on the bed and getting under the covers.

Jungkook up, you need to change. Jimin says, watching the younger simply turn away from him.

Taehyung sighs pinching the bridge of his nose. Jungkook, now. Taehyung makes his voice stern, but it seems like Jungkook didn't care a single bit about the way he said it. That's it. I'm going back to the living room, Jimin come back after you're done with him. Good night Koo. Taehyung left there after placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's temple.

Jimin grits his teeth, throwing the clothes in his hands onto the chair. Don't complain if you wake up feeling uncomfortable in your clothes. He says, leaning towards the boy, and planting a kiss on his head. Goodnight. He sighs, turning on the boy's nightlights and turning off the main light.

He left the room, going to the living room where Taehyung had already played a random movie on the TV. Sometime during the movie, both of them fell asleep, feeling tired from their long day handling a very bratty and energetic Jungkook.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back in Jungkook's room, he was still wide awake, waiting for his hyungs to fall asleep to finally put his plan into action. Slowly getting up from his bed, he makes his way out of the room, tiptoeing towards the living room where he heard the TV on.

He peeks around the corner, spotting his 2 hyungs sleeping soundly on the sofa, one cuddling the pillows while the other on his stomach. He grins mischievously at that, rushing quickly to the kitchen without making noise.

Picking up the stool by the corner, he placed it under the cupboard where they stored their cookies, picking up a packet and setting it down on the counter for easier access.

Then he opens his fridge, pulling out two banana milk boxes out of it. He gathers his snacks, sneaking past the living room again and into his bedroom.

He giggles, throwing himself on his bed, turning on his TV on some cartoons, and immediately attacking the snacks he had brought with him, one of the banana boxes and the cookies.

He felt achieved, and he knew he was being naughty and that he would probably get in trouble if his hyungs found out, but he felt happy, cookies and 'nana' milk made him happy.

---------------------------------------------------------

When Jungkook ends up falling asleep, he wakes up again in the middle of the night, with a very unpleasant feeling.

His tummy twisted in pain, and his chest burned. He cries, holding his tummy, rolling to the side as if that would help ease the pain and the burning.

He whined, throwing his legs off the bed, and getting out of his room to the living room where his hyungs were still sleeping in. He bit his lip, knowing he was gonna get in trouble, but he needed his hyungs at the moment.

He goes on his knees in front of Jimin, shaking the older's shoulder softly. Hygiene. He sniffled, lips trembling, crawling on top of Jimin who didn't move in the slightest.

Hyungies... He says louder, shaking Taehyung a bit still sitting on Jimin.

Jimin groans, frowning in his sleep before his eyes open, looking up at the boy. Kookie, what's wrong? Jimin asks, noticing Jungkook's crying face. Taehyung also wakes up due to chaos immediately turning his attention to Jungkook.

Jungkook sniffled, looking down. Kookie bad, now Kookie is ill. He mumbles his cheeks a rosy colour, rubbing his eyes.

Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other confused, not understanding a single thing that was happening. Kookie you gotta explain to Hyungie what happened because we do not understand Bub. Taehyung said as he picked Jungkook from Jimin's lap placing it in his own.

Jungkook whines, shoving his face into Taehyung's neck. Hyungie told Kookie not to eat cookies but Kookie did not listen and now I feel sick. He says, clenching the older's shirt in his tiny hands. I'm sorry hunger. He whimpers, sniffling as he tears up again.

Jimin and Taehyung sigh together, realizing what the boy is talking about. Bub, look at me. Taehyung pulls Jungkook's face away from his neck, wanting to look at the younger's face. We told you eating at that time was bad baby, and you still went and did it, despite us saying no, along with acting like a brat and screaming at night when people are sleeping. Taehyung's scolds softly, rubbing the boy's tummy.

This is why you should listen to your Hyungies, now you're in pain. What do we say, baby? Jimin arches his eyebrow, waiting for Jungkook's response.

Jungkook scrunches his nose like a bunny, timidly looking up at his hyungs. Sorry Hyungie he apologises, rubbing his eyes with his fists.

Taehyung pulls his hands away, gently caressing the boy's eyes. Don't do it so roughly baby, your eyes will get itchy and red. He smiles, wiping away the tears that were previously shed.

Jungkook them whimpers. H-Hurts. He sniffles, leaning his forehead against Tae Hyungie's strong shoulder.

Taehyung picked him up, taking the boy to the kitchen where Jimin prepared him a nice, warm cup of tea to cease the burn in the younger's chest.

Here bun, the tea will help. He hands the sippy bottle with the tea in it, not forgetting to put on a lid for safety, knowing Jungkook could be quite messy sometimes.

Taehyung takes him to his bedroom followed by Jimin, getting them under the covers while the boy continues to drink his warm tea, humming and closing his eyes.

The tea started to make him sleepy, maybe because of how warm it was, but he knew that Jimin had to take the cup from his hands because he was slowly falling asleep. Jimin and Taehyung smile, leaving pecks all over the boy's face before cuddling to him, both of them falling asleep.

Double update cuz I love youuu guysss💗💗🤧🤧💜💜