1. Let's Leave

Y/n Pov:

When I thought its finally over it was not I was standing next to him, next to my love when he got ready to shoot him I had my mind cleared I hugged him for the last time his eyes watered instantly....

Everything went black
This was my end
He should live
I hugged him for the last time
It felt like tomorrow when I left my family to come here then how did I ended up here.
Bye.......love,

Flashback ~

My family was not rich we were poor.
I was home schooled due to high fees but my sister use to go school from scholarship, she was a scholar and I was dumb but I never really mind it.

We were rich but got bankrupt mom is jobless and dad job is just not enough.
And about are family we love each other but being poor and our nature made it a little tough.

Mom is over dramatic what she do is right and what we do is wrong the reason we went bankrupt was mom.

Dad always get insulted by us by mom but he never took it personally he is nice but his bad habits were the one too for us to go bankrupt like drinking even tho he don't drink now.

My sis is always rude to us and barely talk to us that's not her real type she is good with her friends but not with her family, and she always discouraged me insulted me.

Me about me I can't really control my self and my mouth shut and I don't have friends too my family say mean things to me which I take seriously.

Whatever it is we all love each other and we laugh and fight too.
One thing is sure for me I can't live here anymore its becoming toxic day by day.
I have to leave I already found how Germany provides the most scholarship opportunities so I will learn german and go there, well I am 15 right now.

~Tomorrow is a scary thing~

Hey guys,
Its my first story and I hope you like it if you please vote and let me know by comments if there's any mistake I am sorry for that.

                                   🦋