20. Ok! so,

Y/n Pov:

As always I woke up, freshened up had my breakfast and now I am in the parking lot of my office.
Why?
Its not like I didn't completed the project or something....
Actually today i-is 6 feb yeah 6 feb tomorrow is Yeonjun's wedding and I am completely avoiding him, so on respecting my decision he hasn't came to me.
I still don't know what and how to do.
Sighing for 264973903 time I went in the building.

Lia: dude you are early.

Y/n: says who, the person who stays in the office.

I said while setting my stuff.
And its true no matter how early I came to the office she was always there.

Lia: ready for the meeting there's possibility for the director to join.

Y/n: sure sure, the director doesn't have any other work.

Lia: rad come on! You know our department is the one who gives the highest profit.

Y/n: are you sure? Cause I heard all the junior's and seniors from documentary center got a ''big hand''.

If I say I am not mad that's the biggest lie for today. No matter how much we work hard the documentary department defeat us.
You might be thinking they are hard workers, so you are wrong that's because all the promotion and marketing go to them as these are the oder of our director. He thinks because we are from drama, people automatically come to us and we can get bonus but its a big NO.

Jin: Raddy , Blaine, Marissa, Rean, Ben, Zoe (sigh) Follow me!

We all started picking our files and other stuff for the meeting.
What is it about?
Its about how we can claim more viewers and new trendy content.
Many writers editors and producers waste their 2-3 hours here and unfortunately I am also one of them and once again they ignored lia.

Lia: Best of luck! Bye.

She said in a sad typo tone.

Y/n: what bye, you are coming with me.

Lia: but I was not called.

Y/n: ok! So,

I said and dragged her with me of course after collecting her stuff.
She always pretend she does not prepare for the meeting while she always do.

We entered and jin gave me a 'why tho' look which I just shrugged and took a seat. Lia sat next to me quite uncomfortable by the stares.
After a few minutes the head editor and head writer came took their seats and with them the director also came its very rare thing but why today when lia is here without permission.

The sitting arrangement:

                                                   Door
                           Director
Head writer.                      Head editor.
Blaine.                                         Marissa.
Raddy.                                               Rean.
Lia.                                                       Ben.
Zoe.                                                       Bob.
Other.                                     Employees.
1------------------------------------------------------1       2------------------------------------------------------2
3------------------------------------------------------3
4------------------------------------------------------4
5------------------------------------------------------5

Jin.
                        Project board

                               End

Jin: ok! Ladies and gentleman's lets start the meeting.