2. Let's Go

Y/n Pov:

Finally after such a long time I am going away from this choas and toxic family.

I am 19 now I am going to Germany for studies and will settle there I am very happy my flight is of evening and I am all set to I don't have friends or relatives so no one to bid good bye just my family.

Time skips

And here i am at berlin airport I took a taxi and went to my rented apartment I was able to arrange it all with the help of my uncle Golu.

(Y/n is from india you can choose you own country too)

I unpacked everything made myself a coffee and got ready as I have to go for interview in a cafe.
I wore a Black t-shirt with denim jeans and a denim jacket.
Did a little make up and a ponytail.

Time skips

I got the job they pay a lot more than I expected so I am damn happy I decided to roam a little since its my first time in abroad.

I bought groceries and some pair of pens copies and a new pair shirt and jeans because tomorrow is my first day of college well I am doing mass communication in editing.

Time skips

I woke up early made break fast its just 7:15 right now college will start at 8 I thought to go early so I can roam around.

I am junkshook right now it is so big and elegant I went in the university what I saw was not so pleasant for sure-

Hey wanna know what she saw for that you have to stay tune.
🖤

🦋