12. Far away

I showed my pass and went in just to see a waiting jae.

Jae: finally! You are here!!

I walked inside with him....What I saw shocked me to death....Beomgyu...with...a...girl...
kissing.....

Its was not a accident because they were indeed eating their faces I saw behind him taehyun and kai with a disappointed look and two other guys one with red coffee bean hair other in blue..along with bp and bts were just laughing.
I had enough now. I went to him separated them and slapped him.
For the second time in these 3 years of us being together I saw taehyun and kai were shocked they wanted say but couldn't the other two were laughing and gyu was just looking at me with tears in his eyes...those tears which I use to get melt in I felt disgusting and annoyed.

Gyu: please listen i-

Y/n: I am not interested
Beomgyu choi!! Thank you for calling me here. I will never forget this party.

I ran and ran tears were going down I heard bp bts and txt calling my name but I just ran I was about to hit by car but someone saved me jae my one and only friend now.
He hugged me and let me cry.

Y/n: WHY!! WHY ME!!! (Crying hard)

Jae: calm down lexi...calm down...
Calm down y/n.....

I calmed down when he said my real name yeah your name sometimes can be enough to comfort you.

Gyu Pov:

We were enjoying txt bp bts all waiting for lexi while playing
death or dare. Yeonjun and soobin gave me a dare to kiss any girl but I denied as per the rule I have no choice and I was drunk as well.

Then I saw slut type girl and kissed her when I pulled away they were cheering when she again kissed me hungrily.

Untill...... Lexi came I was scared, scared of losing her she slapped me said things I was hurt her anger sadness was breaking me and all the guys followed her just receiving a punch from jae we explained it was a dare but his words were so true.

Jae: SO!! FOR A DARE YOU WILL CHEAT ON HER KISS ANYONE!!

We all stopped girls were crying and left us forever Rosé and taehyun were dating for a year now but she left him kai was a crying mess for losing his friends while yeonjun and soobin were standing.
Bp and bts left us forever now.
I went and grabbed their collars they gave me a what-the-fuck-look.

Gyu: YOU!! BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH THIS ALL HAPPENED!!!

tae: YOU BOTH ARE SUCH ASSHOLES BECAUSE OF YOU LEXI IS HURT ROSIE LEFT!! AND NOW WE ARE COMPLETELY PARTED!!!!!!!!!

Soobin: Yah!! What nonsense are you saying? Kai stop them.

Kai: why, aren't they saying the truth!

A/n Pov:

Soobin and yeonjun were shocked sad and guilty as well they were even scared of losing their friends so they decided to meet lexi tomorrow.

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: j-jae le-ts go a-away we w-will leave t-tomorrow morning.

Jae: sure lets go my home and have small party, okay!?

I just nodded, I needed to forget it all.

Time skips

Me jae and my sister are leaving for berlin. My sis will live here for a week me and jae live quite near just 15 minute from car in berlin. As we work at same place. I am even buying a new number I have thousands of message and 150 or something miss calls. So yeah here I am at the taxi stand finally a taxi came three of us sat down my sis started listening to songs when.
Gyu started tapping on my window while running.

Y/n: sir please speed up!

He started speeding up as gyu fell down I panicked but jae holded me smiling at me and I smiled back his smile made me feel I will not be alone so no worries. We arrived airport and we did all the security check it will be of 2 or something hours to reach. I got message from a unknown number I had given this number in my office so I thought of reading it.

Texts

???: Hey I am really sorry about yesterday I was the one who made him kiss the girl. I know you might be going through a lot but as you left rosé broked up with taehyun and bts and bp left us gyu and taehyun are gonna leave this group as well as kai too our TXT BP BTS all of us are breaking apart.... So please accept my apologies and settle this all.
Yeonjun.

Y/n: not possible now I am going far away.

With that I took the sim out and flushed it. I was indeed shocked sad and Hurted I now knew it was not his complete fault taehyun told me everything I understood frist kiss was dare what about the second one and after leaving my country I never cried this much when I can't even forgive my parents how can I forgive him my all past relationships friendships have given me a huge trauma only jae know about it. So
I am gonna have a new and fresh start. Yeah you can do it!

Finally I did it,
Just in case you didn't realised jae has crush over you and he even told you but he said not to bring this between their friendship.
🖤

🦋