19. Contract

Y/n Pov:

I sighed and juggled my hair im frustration.

Y/n: its tough! Its tough!! ITS TOUGH!!

I was in the cafe after eating jae had to leave for some work and I have to stay here as I am covering for sue today and I have a restaurant shift cherry on the top sam is not coming as well. Handling the cafe alone is not tough but Frist write then preview then edit as well is indeed tough. I was just trying to finish my work fast. I closed my laptop took the notepad and started typing.

                             Note

1. Tell jae about Yeonjun. (Done)
2. Set Jin and lia's date.
3. Try to think of a way to tell Yeonjun I am lexi.
4. Tell raven everything.
5. Complete the work before deadline.

I again sighed looking at the list of work I still have to do.
Its now 7:45 time to close cafe and take the shift of restaurant.
I started cleaning the tables I have already closed the lights expect the lamp then I heard a soft knock I turned around and saw yeonjun waving at me I waved back and let him in as we sat on table.

Y/n: so, how do you know I work here?

Yeonjun: didn't I told you I am mafia it was not hard to find about you have literally exposed everything about you. (He said slightly annoyed)

I chuckled at his reaction.

Y/n: okay! If you are here so now you have to help me.

Yeonjun: ok, what I have to do?

Y/n: waiter you are a waiter for the time being and before you ask we actually don't have waiter the owner believe that chefs can do it all. So,
Lets get started!

And we went upstairs we both changed our clothes today was a normal day not to slow not so much rush
It was past ten no costumer was there
So i thought of closing a little early and started to do cleaning and yeah Yeonjun helped me.
After finishing I warmed the spaghetti for us and set it down with some red wine and dim lightning + candles.

Yeonjun: woah! Is this some kind of date?

He said with a smirk.

Y/n: hmm kind of I always wanted to go on a candle light date but didn't got a chance.

Yeonjun: well I am sorry to ask but were you raped?

Y/n: what.

I said with a disbelief tone and expression. As it was a sudden and wierd question.

Yeonjun: oh well you said you lost you virginity at 20 but never went on such a date so.

Y/n: oh that, yeah my boyfriend was a busy and buddy person so whenever he was free we always went with his other two friends and when we were alone we always had a netflix date.

He made a 'oh' face and came to my side pulling the chair and gesturing to sit.

Y/n: thank you.

Yeonjun: your welcome my lady.

I giggled, as he sat down and we started to eat our food.
After eating drinking and a little little talking between we were now finished I look at the watch 12:27. I stood up and washed the dishes while he cleaned the table.

Y/n: we shall leave now or you can even go up in the bar.

Yeonjun: nahh i'll get drunk.

We both chuckled.

Yeonjun: well I have a offer for you.

He placed a paper on the table.

Y/n: contract?

Yeonjun: yeah... as you know how my father is pressuring me to marry that slut so... I actually.... (Sigh)
I wanna marry you.

I was completely shocked.

Y/n: WHAT!!?

Yeonjun: hey calm down calm down hm? It will be a fake marriage so he will stop with the forcing.

Y/n: excuse me,
1. If we got caught we are both dead.
2. Your dad need a hier not a
daughter-in-law.
3. Why would I do this?!

Yeonjun: (long sigh) okay!
1. He will not he is quite lazy for that.
2. I know we will fake it like we can adopt a baby secretly.
3. I will give you whatever you want.

Y/n: wouldn't I be stucked there with a baby?! And what about that baby's life!?

Yeonjun: I will raise the baby and as you just said he need a heir not a daughter-in-law. If the that child would be not interested in mafia stuff I will make him run away or something.

I was now stunned there was no else excuse left neither a good reason to not do it.

Y/n: I..I need time.

Yeonjun: hmm take your time but please tell me before 7 February.

7 feb and today is 4 FEB!?

Y/n: wait just three days!!

Yeonjun: yeah, I am getting married on 7 so.

Wow just wow.

Y/n: why me and what will I get?

Yeonjun: I chose you because only you know everything about me and I trust you....
(There was a long eye contact as they were talking to each other souls)
plus I will help you out in many things I can give you money new and better job house car etc like WHATEVER YOU WANT!

I kinda liked the idea but there are more negative things than postive ones.

Yeonjun: Raddy please! Only you can help me! (Sigh) please think and tell me about it. I will wait but I don't have much time.

With that he left after a while I also left.
After reaching home I freshened up and lied on my bed.
I had many thoughts like.
''I should help him''
''What will I tell jae''
''What about me being lexi''
''How will his father and obsessed fiancee will react''
''But I ought to help him''
''They are all in mafia it is indeed dangerous''
''What about my family then''

Y/n: AARGH!

I yelled in frustration and slept.

                                   🦋