17. Satisfied

Yeonjun Pov:

Y/n: so the first question is
Who.were.they?

I knew if I want to keep my secrets well I have to answer wisely.

Yeonjun: Gangsters maybe.

I didn't lie I am not sure if they are gangsters or not..

Y/n: hmm how many friends you have and their biodata?

Yeonjun: Hey! These are two questions!!

She just shrugged her shoulders.

Yeonjun: (sigh) Choi soobin or robin.
My childhood friend and my bodyguard.

Y/n: ok reason of the surname?

How did she, god she is clever.

Yeonjun: its a bit private but my dad and her mom got involved after his step-dad and mom died my dad raised him and me then made him my bodyguard.

Y/n: that's kinda weird but ok. What does your dad do for living?

Yeonjun: He own a company. Estate one.

I was hella nervous I didn't knew if it was appreciate to tell her.

Y/n: (chuckle) this one is because I am a novel lover and you and your dad are suspicious to me. So,
Are.you.a.mafia? Or Your.dad?
Before you answer your secrets are going no where with me I am ready for any type of explanation but it is suppose to be true as I saved you twice.

Yeonjun: can I really trust you?

Y/n: Yup please go on.

Yeonjun: (sigh) lets start,
When I was 7 my mom left us because my father was a mafia amd even abusive he use to abuse mom and sometimes even me because he thought my mom cheated on him with my uncle soon soobin was bought to our house and the tea was spilled my mom never hated soobin but my dad so she ran away even leaving me too. I was alone but soobin was there for me coincidentally my uncle went US and my dad thought my mom ran with him he started to mentally abuse me he...he started fucking anyone to get a hier but he got sick so he couldn't do that anymore so he started making me and soobin prepared and me and soobin took shooting classes fighting classes and what not but he didn't wanted to make me or soobin the hier to save his reputation he made soobin my guard which soobin took as a reward because he was not bad to him that much. He told me to marry any mafia's daughter or anyone with a good background and give him a hier before he die but I don't want to do that so he exposed my locations to our enemies so they will kill me possibly these people are them. He want me to marry his friend's daughter who is pregnant and obsessed with me and to claim me she randomly fucked someone and now is saying that's my child.

I looked at her she was a good listener she gave me a its-okay look.

Y/n: now everything makes sense and (she suddenly blasted) your dad is such a ass how can he tell you to fuck anyone and marry so that he could ruin that childs childhood wh-

I....Kissed...her
Why am I gone nuts!!!
None of us moved our lips were just there I had a huge urge to move but I couldn't do that.
We parted I could see she was damn shocked.

Yeonjun: look I am s-

She kissed me!!!
Slowly moving our lips.

Y/n Pov:

He kissed me I was already shocked by his story but does he wanna give me heart attack but his lips were so soft and it felt so nice that's when he parted away.
He was gonna say sorry but I couldn't hold myself and kissed him it was deep he slowly placed his hands on waist pulling me towards him I wrapped my hands around his neck.
We slowly parted and looked deep into our souls.

Y/n: I just thought you needed this the most right now.

Yeonjun: true, other ways just make me feel that the other person is pity ing me.

I slowly leaned back at my place but not breaking the eye contact.

Y/n: so you kiss anyone when feeling down.

Yeonjun: (chuckle) this was my frist kiss.

Y/n: WHAT!!

Yeonjun: why, whats wrong.

He looked concerned and worried.

Y/n: no I mean you are a quite good kisser wait then are you virgin.

He nodded.

Y/n: wtf then how is that child yours!?

Yeonjun: told you she is crazy.

Y/n: hmm still nowadays it unbelievable someone as handsome as you is still virgin.

Yeonjun: thanks for the compliment but you are not?

Y/n: nah I loosed my virginity when I 20.

Yeonjun: uhh.

I giggled at his reaction.

Y/n: I am kinda more than satisfied by all yours answers.

We both smiled at each other and went to sleep of course he slept in the guest room and me in my room he even told me I am the only one to know so much about him. I guess I already forgave him or maybe I was never angry at him.

                                   🦋