7. Proposed

Gyu: come on for me!!

Y/n: ok ok! Let's go!

We arrived the bar it was quite rushy I was quite uncomfortable when some random guy came and flirting with me I was damn uncomfortable I was looking gyu but he was no where to be seen. I had enough now.

Y/n: Hey mister please go away I am not a party or talky person.

He gave me a angry look grabbed by wrist taking me somewhere I shouted at him but no use I shouted for no use again when someone I mean gyu punched him making him fall. He was damn angry. Music stopped people backed off giving us space.

???: YOU BASTARD WHO ARE YOU!!? HOW DARE YOU TOUCH ME!!?

Gyu: same, how.dare.you.touch.her!?

???: oh you mean this slut!
(Looking at me)
Gyu punched him again

Gyu: language!

???: GUYS COME HERE!

Many people or may I say his dorks were here. Well I was just watching the drama but I guess its time for action too.

They all attacked at gyu, he started fighting but he alone was not enough he lost his all strength and now was getting beaten I was going to help when  that guy came to me grabbed my hand harshly and said.

???: we will leave him if you will be my or maybe our night partner.

Gyu: SHUT UP! Y/n don't worry I will be fine ahh.

Y/n: leave him!.

???: ok that mean you are coming with us, leave him!

Gyu: No!

???: lets go babygirl.

Y/n: who said I am coming with you dick head!.

I took the wine bottle and broke it on his head, they came to attack me but
Not today dear I took out my dagger and started to fight cutting their hands legs making sure they don't die they all passed out. I simply washed my dagger went towards a shocked yet smirking gyu, I grabbed his hand leading the way.

We went to korean restaurant as he said we can have soju there there was only one problem I am vegetarian he said we can get veg food too.
We arrived.

Gyu: ok I ordered some food veg for you and 5 bottles of soju.

Y/n: ok I have high tolerant.

Gyu: we will see.
(With a teasing smirk)

Time skips

We already had our food and this man is hella drunk I had 3 bottles but I am sober he had one but drunk, yeah one he broke another one. How am I gonna take him home?
Great his phone is off.
I don't know where he live,
Where kai and taehyun live.

Y/n: (sigh) I guess you are coming with me.

I took a taxi throwing him in with the help of the driver. We reached out of my apartment I took him to the elevator he was literally passing out any moment. I opened the door making him sit on the couch went in the kitchen when alcohol smell came in my nose I turned around seeing gyu with sexual desire in his posture. I didn't knew what to do when when he slammed his lips on mine those soft lips giving me pleasure but I came to reality and pushed him but he doesn't budged a strong push and he fell.

Gyu: hEyY i lOvE yOu.

Okay bye.

                                  🦋