16. oh sorry

After I finished my work I realised I was quite late so I ran I mean drove to the restaurant+cafe+bar as everyday you get different place to be at its 5 story building today I have to go cafe which is the first or ground floor whatever.
As soon as I entered my friend sue blasted.

Sue: HEY!! DONT YOU KNOW A THING CALLED PUNCTUALITY!!!

Gladly there were only few costumers we said sorry to them as I changed my clothes and got a frist order of
butter coffee, I mean whats wrong with people's taste after serving it I came back seeing a annoyed sue folding her hands.

Y/n: oh god please! I am not in the mood!!

She relaxed.

Sue: why, what happened? Are you in pain?

Y/n: nahh! But my boss that freak hana she wont leave me. Because of her I had to finish the story today as well as ep 23 of ''destiny '' I had to edit it.

Sue: ohh tough work.

Y/n: yeah, but where is sam or joy?

Sue: hmm sam is incharge of bar and joy of restaurant she will be leaving early today. She has a date.

Y/n: oh that's cool but why didn't you told me before... In the hospital or after?

Sue: shh you just came back and joy also told us today only so we can help her.

Y/n: why, where are the others?

Sue: you know they just wont agree to serve the dishes neither take order or other stuff their gang always say we are not waiters so...

Well that's true we don't have waiters the chefs have to do all the work we do have manager but apparently he rarely come. And yeah there are two gangs as well.

Gang 1:

Raddy (Y/n).
Sue.
(Mostly charge of cafe)
Joy.
Sam.
(Mostly charge of restaurant)
John.
Kat.
(Mostly charge of bar)

But shifts keeps shuffling.

Gang 2:

Luke.
Amber.
(Mostly charge of cafe)
Jake.
Linda.
(Mostly charge of restaurant)
Nelisa.
Tom.
(Mostly charge of bar)

Gang 2 mostly don't come to work and if they came then they will never do the work of waiter.
And in our gang we are all friends but john and kat are not that close to us.
As the owner does not live in Germany and the manager rarely come to work mostly we have handle all the work but gladly the owner is coming on wednesday.
(Today is monday)

Time skips

My shift is now done for its time to close the cafe the restaurant will be open till 11 at night and sue is gonna take the place for joy hence I am all alone going back home walking.
Walking because the cafe is quite near my house so I always leave my car at home. And......BOOM shouts someone is shouting for help?
I turned around the voice was coming from under the bridge. Isn't that place closed? It was risky that's why I quick dialled police. The voice is familiar.
Wait yeonjun? Dang he's getting beaten again we both just got discharged.
I accidentally crushed something drawing their attention towards me.

Men 1: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!?!

Yeonjun: r-raddy. Why are y-you here?

Men 2: so you know her.

He said while grabbing his hair.
Men 3 came to me I knew I am again gonna end in hospital then why don't after fighting. I dialled the police with sending location picked the metal rod behind me and before the m3 could hit me I hitted him.

Y/n: oh sorry!

M1: I don't think it was the wiser decision.

As he charged at along the m2 as I was trying to fight them both yeonjun came to help and we both tried our best but were failing only. Then on time the police came and those both ran away while 3 officers behind them. One of the officer came to us.

Officer 1: you both have to come with me. (He said politely)

Yeonjun: oh well lets talk alone.

He tool officer at the back. And after a while the officer shaked hands with him. And went away. Wow.

Yeonjun: lets go I will drop you....by walking I guess hehe.

I giggled.

Y/n: yeah lets go my home i'll treat your wounds.

Yeonjun: oh yeah thank you so much.
You saved me twice. I will make sure to repay you.

Y/n: to repay me you have answer my 5 question honestly. But frist lets go.

With that we went my home. I made him sit on the couch bought water and med kit treated his wounds and mine too.

Y/n: so lets start now shall we?

He nodded.

Y/n: Frist question is-

What do you think the question would be?
🖤

                                  🦋