11. Forget

Untill...... Someone said something that made me shook.

???: Y/n~

I turned around as I recognised the voice my heart was about to explode in turned around and saw ...........................
....................................my sister.

I ran and hugged her tears formed in my eyes I was meeting her after 3 years all good and bad memories started to come all bad things she said wanting me to push her but my loneliness just hugging her more tightly maybe this was the time to forget it all to throw away those bad memories.

3 years ago

I was leaving when.

My sis: why don't you listen huh!
(Rude tone) why are you so stubborn! When you will only and only fail!!!!

From last few weeks since I announced I wanna go Germany her discouraging me doubled. Just making me sad.

Present

Since that even when I go back to my country she never came to meet me always saying she is busy.
Finally we broke our hug.

Aashi: (You can use any name) what is this? Oh.my.god you topped the college.

Y/n: no mental! This is for my bravery.

I said being proud.

Aashi: bravery my ass! (I death glared her) i am kidding i was here from the start, any way I am tired where is your house and what internship you got.

We were talking in our native language which is why gyu thought she is my friend and hugged me from behind.

Gyu: Congrats~

And my sis pushed him.

Aashi: HEY! Don't you have manners! How can you hug anyone!!!!

Gyu: What the-

Y/n: sis he is my friend.

Gyu got shocked I don't know from sis or from friend.

Aashi: oh I am sorry. We gotta go.
Shall we go now?

Y/n: yeah lets go.

Gyu: wait where?

Y/n: home silly.

Gyu: ah oh yeah... You are coming tonight right?

Y/n: yeah I am.

Gyu: well here.

he handed me flower now I have three flowers one from sis one from principal one from him.

Jae: lexi! Congrats here!!

Four flowers now.

Jae: oh you are her sister right!? (She nodded) I am Jae park her bestie!! Nice to meet you!!.

Aashi: Nice to meet you too!!

Gyu signalled me he is going and I just nodded. Soon we called a taxi and went my apartment. My apartment has medium sized kitchen with a small dining or counter. two small bedrooms since one has a big almirah and other has bed. The guest room officially bp's room as no one come here except Gyu and jae too.

Aashi: its quite big than I expected.

Y/n: yeah. Lets go!

Aashi: where to?

Y/n: to cafe I have two hour shift and tonight there is party so I have to go now and you are coming with me so we can roam a little later.

Aashi: ohhh ok. Lets go then!

In the cafe

I was working after a while it was empty so I took two coffees and went to my sis oh bty she is 3 years older than me.
We sat enjoying our coffees while talking.

Aashi: what about internship?

Y/n: yeah its not here its out of munich.

Yup I live in munich.

Y/n: its in berlin. You remember jae
(She nodded) he helped me a lot to get that job.

I told her the entire story.

Aashi: wow, well how much is the salary?

Y/n: its a same from what I get here it will increase later I at least has to stay 3 hours in the office but....

Aashi: but? Is money a problem?

Y/n: (sigh) here in munich the rent is less and I get 550 euros 180 euros is my rent so I can send money home as well as spend the way I want, my salary there is 600 but 300 is the rent only! It will become tough.

Aashi: you are a complete idiot!

I gave her what.do.you.want look.

Aashi: see you graduated now so you can work a little more no timeline!! And you have to be in the for 3 hours only then you can do a part time job if you think the expenses are much otherwise don't overwork yourself. Okay! We are now stable and I am working too.

I nodded in agreement. We went back to my apartment she helped with my makeup and dress she said she will pack my clothes for me as I will shift tomorrow evening.

I took a deep breath and showed my pass to the guard and went in it was so big and huge.

Hey,
I am very exited in breaking this cute couple I know its not good but man.. Its YEOUNJUN FF.
🖤

🦋