22. Danger

Y/n pov:

I woke up feeling all dull and numb I didnt had any will to do anything at all. But still I did my morning routine I wore a typical set of suit. As today some type of celebration tenth anniversary of the company to be exact. I might or might not get an award but I dont really give a shit to that after this choas.

I started my car and  vroom~

As I arrived lia saw me came towards me looking all down she asked me many damn questions which I could not answer she got the sign and changed the topic.

Lia: do you think the old freak (HW) would get a award.

Raddy(Y/n): I dont know I mean she can but then who knows the other HW might win.

Lia: hmm I am betting on our old freak tho.

Raddy: hmm.

Well long story in short
Lia got best advisor award
I got best dual award basically someone being good at two stuff.
HW that old freak got best leader award
Jin got employee of the year
And lastly jae got best content bringer or something like that award.

We had drinks alot of them to be honest, lia was drunk and was trying to kiss jin
Jae was still upset more likely he was on periods
And I was....... I was waiting, waiting for answers for clarification I wanted to explain myself but bruh.

Jin: I think I should just go and drop lia off for now.

Lia: nO tHe  PeRty jUsT sTUrTeD~~~~
JiNNie I LoBe Uoooo!

Jin: yeah we should definitely go now.

Jae: let me help you.

They both holded lia and went away.

Yn: (sighs) what to do now, what can I actually do now.

Drinking my wine I suddenly started feeling dizzy thinking maybe I got drunk. I stood up cautiously and walked out towards the parking lot.
As I reached my I felt two hands grabbing me.

Yn: MMMMMuuhhaahghh!!(muffled sounds)

I tried to free myself but it was of no use because of the dizziness and I just let it happen.

Time skips

I woke up in a nice room it was big and cool more likely decent.

???: you finally woke up.

Yn: taehyun you...

Tae: hmm it turns out in your little award ceremony yeonjuns ex fiance's man came to to to kill you.

Yn: how can I believe you?

Tae: from logic and common sense, gyu want you to be safe and secure.

An pov:

Yn was scared to face gyu at all she just wanted to go back now.

Yn: I wanna go home.
Stands up ready to leave.

Tae: you are not going anywhere.
Holds her and makes her seat forcefully.

Yn: you cant force me here!

Tae: oh you bet!

They both started wrestling until taehyun falls over yn making her pinned over the bed.
Both of them stared at each other not saying anything until they heard someone arguing in tha hall.

Yn: thats yeonjun's voice
After realising that she throw tae away and rushed outside followed by taehyun.

At the hall

Yeonjun: you have no right to keep her here forcefully!
He said with anger

Beomgyu: I am not keeping her here forcefully its just for her protection that bastard lim is after her to kill her and park have other ideas if that was not enough its you who she is with the guy who is attacked twice a week!
Oh and you sick bastard if I must add REGULARLY.

I AGREE!

He said with anger and concern in his voice.
Yeonjun know that fact very well that you are not safe with her at all.
At Frist it was for position then it was a fling but now yn somehow attracted him more than that, he himself wanted her safe but not with beomgyu atleast.
He saw yn coming and rushed to her and hugged her.

Yeon: thank god you are safe your phone was off so I got scared.

Yn feeling uncomfortable from the looks she was getting from gyu.
She pushes Yeonjun away.

Yn: I am fine I just want to go home.

Yeon: sure lets go.
He takes her hand ready to leave while yn tries her best to avoid gyu.

Gyu: remember my worlds choi Yeonjun the doors will be opened.

Yeon: hmm I got it.

In the car

Yn: how did you knew I was here?

Yeon: oh that, jae told me you disappeared from the party so I guessed it would be him.

Yn: oh well I want to-

Yeonjun's phone rings.

Yeon: just a min.
OTP
In korean

Yeon: yes soobin what is it?
Soobin: you were right your dad is for now busy insta his business while lim is trying his best to find and kill lexi or raddy whatever it is while it turns that bastard park is doing research on her if this continues he will know it all you know about.......jay
Yeon: just hearing his name is making me angry so does gyu and tae know about it yet.
Soobin: I don't know
Yeonjun: they does know about park tho.
Soobin: we have to be careful.
Yeon: hmm.

Call ends

Yn: whats wrong you seem worried.

Yeon: its about your safety you must have already heard it.

Yn: so what now.

Yeon: I don't know I feel like I made a mistake dragging you here with me.

Yn pov:
I wanted say something but didn't said it. The entire ride went silent.

I hate putting / this particular thing.

                                 🦋