15. Familiar 2

The men who was beating him grabbed my hairs which I
hate the most 1 2 3 4 all down when I thought that I stood the bartender gave me turn-around-bitch look and throwed a wine bottle at me which I catched and blasted at the person behind me but I was late indeed I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and last thing I saw the boy who was bruised same as me or maybe more trying to lift me.
So I am dead. Wow that even after being stabbed shit!! Man I always fantasized about dying from a gun.
I opened my eyes everything was very bright that means I am in heaven how I should be in hell.
Wait that person Jin.

Oh wait
Beep beep beep
Hehe I am alive.
I completely opened my eyes and.

Jin: OH HOLY MOLY YOU WOKE UP!!!

Y/n: argh stfu you are damn loud.

I tried to stand up but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

Y/n: AArgh!

Jin: hey! Wait let me help.
Doc told you to rest- you damn bruised your face.

Y/n: yeah there punches were strong.

Jin: seriously why do you meddle in other persons business.

Y/n: mind telling me where is the other person right now.

Jin: oh he was in icu but now he is fine.

And he looked down.

Y/n: cmon cheer up at least he is alive.

Jin: sure, well I got you seven days medical leave even tho you can leave tomorrow and work after 3 days. I am great too right.

He said being proud and I laughed.

Y/n: yes you are great.

Then we heard this

???: please! I am alright!

Doc: No! Mr No!

???: Just once!

And the next we know the blue hair guy with a huge bandaid on his head hand fractured with bruised face barged in

???: oh miss are you alright!? I wanted to apologize and thank, you!!

Y/n: well yeah I am good, its okay, welcome.

???: yeah I am yeonjun or daniel.

Yeonjun choi got it its you the one who also might be in the same pool as me, pool of guilt.

Yeonjun: uh hehe well you... You look familiar. Do you know me?

Y/n: Honestly no.

Yeonjun: oh uh ok well then by any chance are you lexi.

To my luck jin was busy talking with the doctor.

Y/n: umm no I am raddy.
Nice to meet you!

Yeonjun: yea! Nice to meet you too!
And yeah don't worry about the police stuff I will manage that, they had already catched them by your help and don't worry about the bills too as you did save my life.

Y/n: no its okay!

He was coming to shake hands when do grabbed his hand into a handshake.

Jin: hi, I am jin her friend.

Gosh so awkward for hi-

Yeonjun: oh my god! You are so handsome jin! I am daniel or yeonjun.

DO: oh uh hehehe thanks you know I am world wide handsome.

I was embarrassed now.
He know how to handle things politely. Cute.
He then shake hands with me and went after giving me his card asking to be friends and call, yup that was written behind it well I gotta sleep.

Time skips 7 days later.

Gosh a week had passed by so quickly now I am in office making my way towards my desk while greeting others. I kinda miss jae he wasn't able to come to see me in hospital we are gonna meet after a week freak. Freak here is her that freak old but young grumpy women my boss HW head writer I didn't noticed her and was about to bump but she hit my head with that cardboard file Gosh that hurts a lot.

Hana: did you completed it!?

Y/n: no mam (hit) but I previewed it once.

Hana: previewed just a single time!!
WHAT WILL WE SHOW THE SPONERS !? PREVIEWED ONE TIME! DIDN'T EVEN EDITED YET!?

Everyone eyes were on us that's actually nothing special its a daily routine.
Oh god normally someone always comes to save more likely Jin but today he is on holiday.

Y/n: sorry mam! I had to edit other stuff as well!!

Hana: How dare you shout at me!! Eyes down!!!!(hit) You little punk!(hit)

Y/n: mam stop I am sorry!

Hana: (hit) I (hit) need (hit) those (hit) file (hit) now-

She was going to hit quite harder but..
My Dear Friend Jae came and got that hit on his hand.
Finally after 7 days I am meeting him but like this...

Jae: sorry to say. But she is not allowed to take stress so you should not hit her either force her.

The whole floor was like silently Ooooohhhhh.

He said with a emotionless tone and poker face no one would know whats in his mind.

Hana: Mr.Jae would you take the responsibility for the file?!!

Jae: Miss.Hana would you take responsibility for her life?

File life wow,

With that she gave you both death glare and went to her cabin maybe.
In all this fuss I didn't even realised how close we were and now I am blushing while facing him.

Jae: Hey! Are you okay?

Y/n: yeah I am good I thought either she would kill me or I would kill her.

He chuckled. And lia came in the chat.

Lia: Gosh I heard her engagement broke maybe that's why she was so grumpy today.

Y/n: she is always like that!

Annoyed me sat on my desk as lia bought her chair next to me and jae stood there giggling at our conversation.

Hi
Bye.
🖤

                                    🦋