31 💗

TRIGGER WARNING:  SUICIDE                                     3rd pov

            TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDE
                                    3rd pov

"how are you feeling?" jaebeom sat across bambam with a tray of school breakfast. There's a 'NO EATING IN CLASS' policy but this is jaebeom. "What even is this.. I'm fucking starving." He rolled his eyes and threw the meal away and directing his eyes back at the boy.
"Feeling... fine? The school turned quiet. I think that's a good thing." Bambam replied, his chin resting on his hand. He looked at jaebeom and studied him. He didn't ask why he's speaking to him after literal months it felt like, he just came out of nowhere. Bambam turned around to see yugyeom who was writing the notes into his notebook. Maybe he should too.
"I have a peanut butter granola bar?" Bambam handed it to the male and he smiled, "thanks. I haven't ate properly in days."

"Why not?"

"Too much on my mind."

"Don't we all." Bambam chuckled into his hand and took out his pencils and pens, ready to finally write the notes on the board.
"All of this War World I shit. I've learned this every year since 8th grade. There's present things we need to worry about. What about global warming." Jaebeom began to rant as he took bites of the gronola. Bambam didn't say anything and just nodded,, he wanted to ask him for his opinion about the situation. Bambam wanted to ask him why he just showed up talking to him right now than earlier. He appreciates it so much he doesn't even want to ask in case jaebeom gets upset and leaves again.

"That's what happens, some story goes big but it dies down. but you do know what you did was like really bad right? And you understand why our friends won't speak to you,," jaebeom spoke as he began writing his own notes. Bambam head perked in confusion, "what?"

"The whole scandal between you and the public, that shit is intense. You made your decisions, bad ones, and people are angry. Don't get defense when they have every right to be. and I'm talking to you now because I feel for you. I haven't done the stupid shit you've done but I feel bad. I'm here for you now bam. To some extent,,"
Bambam smiled and laughed at the end,
"Some extend?! How far is too far! I think we passed the line already don't you think?" Bambam replied. Jaebeom just shrugged his shoulders,
"That's up to you to decide what choices you wanna make next."

"Nah man, it's bad out here. I tried talking to youngjae this morning but he hates me completely. I've ruined the best thing in my life because I was selfish." Bambam's breath hitched and he stopped to think, jaebeom listened.

"It's killing me" he mumbled. "He was the last person I wanted to loose in all this. Jinyoung too but I talked to him this morning before school but I bet he hates me now too." Bambam thought deeply of what he can do next. The thoughts were awful, he loved his friends so much but he, himself, was the worst.