21

the principal exported Jackson and I into his office I was beyond terrified because the fuck?! isn't there a big chance we could be sentence for jail for this? we technically stole Chan's car, skipped and worst of al Jackson took the money that wa...

the principal exported Jackson and I into his office I was beyond terrified because the fuck?! isn't there a big chance we could be sentence for jail for this? we technically stole Chan's car, skipped and worst of al Jackson took the money that was inside. Oh my god oh my god I think I'm going to throw up.

"bambam are you with us?" I heard a large bang on the table looking up slowly at the angry man in front of me. I knew this was basically the end of me. I couldn't go back and I don't even know how to deal with this. great. "I said, what am I going to do with you!" I flinched at the words and before allowing myself to speak jackson spoke.

"Look I said three times already, I was the one who lured bambam into coming with me, to skip.. but he did agree so it's more likely that you don't just fault him and say 'what am I going to do with you two' instead." I don't know if I should just punch Jackson in his mouth or appreciate him for telling the truth but there is no right way out of this situation. no where to be found. I'd want to be anywhere else but here.

"do you two even know the bad reputation you're putting me in?!" The principle sighed. sighing was never a good thing.

"For the best, you two are expelled starting today, leave from my office pack all of your things and go home, I'll call your parents to explain the issue."

"but-"
"out" he pointed out the door. Jackson and I looked at each other I felt tears in my eyes and Jackson went out first.

"you can't I- is there any other way like-"

"No! Too many chances this one went out of hand! So out, now"

I let tears drop out of anger and with one hand I threw off his neatly filed papers and walked out. I had my fist balled I never been more angry. this was a fucking disaster. I eyed Jackson sitting at the bench with his hands in his hair sighing in the stress we were in, mainly because of him! I sped walked towards him

"Jackson!" he turned around and rolled his eyes
"don't get up and leave cause look at the mess we're in, because of you!" I just wanted to punch everything out of him. I got ahold of his shirt and pushed him against the wall wanting to throw my anger out on him, how it should be.

"stop! hey hey." Yugyeom. I turned to eye the tall male running towards us as he pulled me away.
"why are you here" Jackson said pushing him. he really has the nerve.

"why were you here? with me! why are you here, at all Jackson!?" I yelled at him as yugyeom kept me back. Jackson sighed and looked down as he walked towards yugyeom and talked into his ear making it perfectly clear he wanted me to hear."

"we made out by the way." he patted yugyeom's shoulder and walked off. fucking bastard. I looked at yugyeom and I didn't know what to say or do if I should just do as told and go the fuck home.

"We're leaving"
"Leaving? where to?" I winced at the pain yugyeom did as he pulled my wrist

"I heard, he have to go home since you're expelled. you're in luck, you're not going home. we're leaving together work something out, home, is not a choice."
yugyeom said as he turned on his car pushing me inside the passager seat.

I felt a rush of excitement but soon turned into worry. "Yugyeom i don't know if I can I-"
"You can you know why?"
"w-why?"
"because I said so. that's why"
I laughed in disbelief. is he insane? has everyone gone mad?! well I'll be damned.

"yugyeom this isn't a part two of Romeo and Juliet I can't just run off with you" I laughed in just mad. the situation wasn't funny but my emotions aren't clear so laughing it is.

"Okay listen. if you go home, you're just going to get your ass beat or worse your father kicks you out then what! What's your big plan huh?" Yugyeom said adding extra on the 'big'. I can't believe he's right and I don't even have a big plan. I never did. I need a miracle to happen. right fucking now. I know god has left me a long time ago but I need him now.

"I'm basically saving your life" you got to be kidding me.
"are you even up there?" I said looking up at the cars ceiling. yugyeom looked at me weirdly but I was being serious. this is a tragedy.

"okay. I guess our next chapter into the love story I'm running off with you. to where? huh? into a big castle and at night I'll let you climb up my window with my nonexistent long hair?" I said sarcastically and he laughed, and I did too.

"I mean if that's what you want, yes"
"Being deadass yugyeom"
"For now you can live with me."
"Oh great."

"It'll a be exciting" yugyeom said as he parked his car in front of his house. luckily yugyeom and I don't live close, my parents won't suspect I'm with him. I don't even feel bad for leaving my parents, jinyoung will hit differently, for sure.
yugyeom opened the car door as he took my backpack and threw it in the trash bins

"what the hell are you doing?!"
"you don't that you've been kicked out of school."
"okay so?" I said shaking my head and lifting the bins covered

"Wouldn't do that, probably maggots on it, love" yugyeom said teasing me with the nickname.
"you're disgusting."
"it's a trash bin bambam it's not suppose to be beautiful, c'mon common sense yeah?"