23

It felt a certain way when he marked sloppy kisses onto my neck. I just wanted him to be so wrapped around me his scent was attached to me. I moaned slightly at his knee rubbing against my bulge.

"mm you like that, hm? and why hide your pretty flushed face" I yelped as he gripped my jaw and made me force contact with him. I smirked as I turned my head to reach his fingers into my mouth and continued to suck. he smiled as he guided his fingers into my mouth.

"m look at my pretty baby taking me so well. come and sit in front of me." he demanded. I felt so ashamed but it felt so good. his stern voice as he guided me to his guilty pleasure. what a mess I've turned ever since I've met him. my big eyes in awe sitting right where he pointed. I watch him smirk as he took off his belt. he dragged the metal piece onto my neck and I shivered tilting my neck as to wherever he was directing.

"you're becoming my slutty pet today okay, pup? you're going to take my cock into your pretty mouth" I nodded. he took his belt and wrapped it around my neck as he pulled the extra towards his lap. unzipping his pants unleashing his member in front of me. wrapping my warm mouth around his dick and slyly flashed a smile as he groaned. looking up as he threw his head back. I was pleasuring yugyeom. taking it in all deeper as it hit the back of my throat.

pulling onto the "leash" I was in he pulled me up to his face. I smirked as I quickly removed my bottom clothing and sat on his lap entering myself into him. I gasped as I have never done this before. Yugyeom gripped onto my jaw "move" he commanded.

i shyly moved myself feeling all my emotions heightened. moaning quietly as he gripped onto my ass, "taking me so well, baby." all his comments made me flustered. the way his bangs parted from the sweat and his laid his head back made me needier even more. his large hands gripping my waist as I pounced made me go faster. the sexual music in the background and the scenery just made me moan into his neck. gripping onto my hair as his stern voice whispered,

"You know what I would do to little  sluts like you? I'd tie up your wrists and have my way with you until you've cum numerous times but the thing is, I won't stop till I'm leaving you an overstimulated mess,barely able to form coherent words. but, you'd like that though, wouldn't you?"

"y-yes sir.."