17

Yugyeom:
Aye. I didnt see you
After lunch so I came by
Your place and your mom
Wasnt home and I guess
You weren't either??
Sent 2:43pm

Yugyeom:
Where your bitchass at ?
Sent 3:32pm

Yugyeom:
Good thing you have your
Location on continue to
Ignore me.
Sent 4:00pm

Me:
Hey I'm alright jinyoung just came by
Now to get me
Sent 4:43pm
Me:
I may not be home until later later
So dont be up trying to wait for
Me or something.
Sent 4:44pm

"Is that your mom?" Jinyoung asked as he sighed unwrapping a piece of gum splitting it in half sharing with me. I shook my head no as I took the other half off his hand and placed it into my mouth.

"I talked to mark by the way, he seemed pretty fucking pissed-"

"I could imagine. Maybe later I'll come by in person and apologize." I said as I leaned my head on the car window and jinyoung purposely sped on a speed pump and hitting my head roughly on the window.

"Ow jinyoung what the hell?!" He laughed which made me laugh but it still hurt.

"I guess I can have you sleep at my parents cabin that's about 25 minutes away from our street if you dont want to come home now? And tomorrow in the morning I'll pick you u for school ?" Jinyoung said as he cursed under his breath as he took the wrong exit out the freeway.

"Yeah sure whatever is fine, anything but going home."

"Stop sounding so depressed. You'll see everything will come out okay. Maybe not now but soon."

"Yeah, just wondering how long that'll take."

We rode in silence as I felt a buzzing between my legs where my phone was at. I ignored it as we were pretty quiet from the city and the surroundings where jinyoungs parents cabin was too nature for my taste.

"Is this where I'll be staying?" Jinyoung shook his head as I sighed deeply.

"Or you can just go back hom-"

"No no I'll be okay here. Just it's very quiet and not many other cabins-"

"You'll be fine I used to come here a lot with yugyeom when we were kids when our parents started to argue and we just had to get away you know? Its quiet but it's relaxing I promise."

Jinyoung said as he parked to a brown cabin with hanged colored bottles as "decorations". There were chairs and a barbecue table and other things. As we walked inside I got the chills of how dark and so quiet it was. I was definitely getting second thoughts about staying here jinyoung promises it's safe but...

"So it's a two room-"

"Why can't you stay here with me? I mean do you have to go home?" I say as I sit down slouching on the sofa and he rolls his eyes. "No I have to go cause my mom is already mad that I havent came home yet". Jinyoung said as he continued the tour.

I followed right behind him as we got to the kitchen it was sort of small the fridge had no food so it can avoid being rotting.

"You can stay in whatever room you'd like plus you only have two options. This one has a TV but the other one doesnt. How long to plan to stay here anyways?" Jinyoung asked as he took out a box of old photos of his family yugyeom being included.

"I don't know at least a week and then I'll head back home and If I get kicked out or something please let me stay here for another while until I get a job or somethi-"

"Okay okay" jinyoung laughed as he placed the box back under the bed and sighed. "stay here as long as you want I dont think anyone will be coming here. we havent been in here in about two years." I nodded my head and thanked him for everything and just like that I was alone.

I remembered about the text message i got so I quickly unlocked my phone revealing yugyeom on my notifications.

Yugyeom:
Okay well whatver
You want ig.
Sent 5:02pm

Me:
Wait.

Me:
Actually yugs can you come and
Visit me for any chance?

Me:
I'm basically alone atm jinyoung
Dropped me off at yours guys family
Cabin thing but it's kinda creepy up here

Me:
So uh

Yugyeom:
Oh so now you want
Me around okay I see.

Yugyeom:
I'm pretty sure I
Remember that cabin place

Yugyeom:
Fine. I'll be over there now

Me:
Thank you~!

Me:
Oh also can you like bring
Something to eat? I'm staving and theres
No food here.

Me:
I'll find a way to pay you back later ;)

Me:
Fuck I meant *:)

Yugyeom:
Nah I pretty sure you
Meant *;) dont try and hide it

Yugyeom:
Okay I got you with the food.
Theres a Chinese place near there
So on my way I'll go and get
You some.

Me:
nO I really did mean the smily
Face :(

Me:
But okay I'll wait.