10

I was so happy to feel the fresh air outside. Namjoon found yugyeom and I almost at his door and asked "going home so early its barely 11." Like yes we're leaving where else do you think we finna go?

I'm having 2nd thoughts maybe 3 or 4. I'm following yugyeom I'm basically giving him some sort of consent to take me home but I didnt say it directly.
As I was in my thoughts I heard a car beep a little ahead of us.

"Wow your car looks just like you." I teased hitting his arm slightly. "What do you mean?" He smiled.

"Its black and shiny? And very like.. today's cars.. I like it." I said as I leaned a little on the door and My eyes whined as he I got pinned to the car.
He just looked at me. Never realized how yugyeom really was handsome.

He picked up his car keys off the top of his car showing them to me with a small smirk. Oh this is embarrassing
Yugyeom opened the door for me and I just stood there.

"Arent you gonna go in?" Yugyeom said still holding the door. Honestly. I'm not going in like this I'm pretty sure I can open my own door.

"Yes i am let me just-" I closed the door and opened it again for myself. I got in the front seat and waved at him through the dark window. He just rose his eyebrow and went around to his door.

The smell of his car just smelled like alcohol and cigarettes and like...
It was a good smell.

"So I'll take you home-"

"Is jinyoung your half brother."
Shit

Shit

Shit

Bambam what the fuck. 

"What?" He said as he let the car warm up a bit. I just froze. Holy fuck. I'm so stupid.

"W-well jinyoung is my friend if you didnt know and he was at my house before I left to the party and I sort of brought you up and he said you 2 were related.. and I just wanted to know-"

"Let's not talk about that." He said as he started to back up the drive way.

"So you guys are? Wow" I slight laughed.
"Unbelievable" I commented.

"Well I mean what you should be doing is telling me where you live so I can drive you there." Why the hell is yugyeom snapping at me?

Honestly I dont even know where my house is from namjoons place. This is bad.

"Mind telling me-"

"I dont know."

"You dont know where you live?" He giggled and he quickly cleared his throat.

"Awe that was cute" :(
That was cute.

"Ignore that you should be concerned that you dont know where your own address is." Yugyeom teased.

"Okay I do know where it is just not from namjoons place I dont." I said quietly.

"Well" he said and opened up his Google maps and handed me his phone.

"You know what to do." He said as he stopped driving and waited for me to type in my address.

I typed the address to his phone and siri started to do her professional "I know where you live" thing.