16

"So he will be doing ISS in school suspension for 3 days please sigh here but for now he has to go home and he will start back again tomorrow."

I waited in the office. My mom having to sign in papers and from the corner of my eye I can see mark talking to his mom and dad to the principal. "Fuck my fuckin life." I mumbled as I balled my fists feeling anger for no reason at all.
My mom finishes as she doesnt tell me anything and walks right out the door and out to the parking lot as I followed quickly getting into the front seat.

"Look mom I'm-"

"Bambam! You can't say you're sorry and do the same shit again! What? Do you think that a sorry will make up all the stuff you do? I trusted you to try your best this year! If you dont want to go to school anymore I'll send you off by yourself back to Thailand and there dont go to school!"

Shit. Its not even about the school if I'm being honest. Yes school fucking sucks I'm just terrified of thinking about the future I'm not ready for that. But what will my mom understand any of that.

I let out a mellow chuckled and sighed. "I dont want to go back to Thailand mom-"

"If you dont want to go back then why are doing all this?! What do you need counseling? You got anger issues or something? Honey you need to talk to me this isnt a question. What the hell is your father doing to say about this? C'mon answer me!"

I felt my eyes covered with my tears one falling with no regrets.

"I- I dont fucking know mom."

"You never fucking know."

She parked at her spot and down she got off. I was scared. For the first time I was actually scared to see my dad face to face. I was scared that he would literally kill me.

I walked closer to the door as I heard arguing from both of them. I opened the door and dad came down marching towards me grabbing my jacket and yanking it as I lost my balance and fell to the floor.

"You stupid little kid! You act as if you were so grown! What are we gonna do bambam?! What the hell are we gonna do about you?!"

I sat on the ground without answering. I dont know how to answer.

"I'm asking you what are we going to do about you?! Answer me or stuff will get bad bambam!"

I got my position ready in case he actually got physical. But I'm not waiting for that. I got my phone off the ground and ran passed him and out the door. Hearing his yells from behind me I continued to run I was not looking back.

How the hell did I even get here? What was the point of it? Man how I wish to just go back! Shouldve rode things slow and try but I fucking can't.

I stopped to text jinyoung I sat down by a park not knowing where to go or what to do .

Me:
Jinyoung

Me:
I dont know what to do jinyoung

Me:
I'm scared and I think I ran away from
My house idk if I want to go back
I have no where to go
I got in a fight with Mark without it
Being his fault I cant believe this
Jinyoung.

Me:
I dont know what to do
Jinyoung. I'm really scared

Me:
When you see this can you please respond?
Idk what to do I never know what to do
Jinyoung. Imsorryjinyoung

I sat down on a swing swinging as a small boy came running near me with his sister maybe and the mom on her phone.

I stopped and looked at them for a second and they looked right back waving at me. I waved back. As they played in the sand box I just found me walking towards them hoping the mom didnt find me as a kidnapper or something.