6

Roses are always red

They told me.

But I've seen white black blue purple why is red such a passionate color? When you look at the sky its blue or sometimes grey sometimes its crying or sometimes its shining, the sky has multiple colors. So why when it comes to Roses they have to be red?

When I think about yugyeom and his color of his hair just kinda the way he smells like dark or the way his smirks are so unexpected and attractive or the way
how yugyeom makes conversations into some sort of riddle like if you want an answer then it's going to make you think.

If he was the devils child I wouldn't be surprised. I've heard a story my mom told me awhile back that angels can never fall in love with a devil. They bring bad luck, they will crush you, they will bring you down but they will make you fall for them over and over again cause their scent is pure evil and susposably the angels are too sweet and innocent they will have no clue how much trouble the white and red can fall for.

When I look at yugyeom he looks possessive. I've noticed he likes to play games that make you question. I've noticed in less in a day that it makes you think that hes there around you or next to you, but he isnt and he never was. He makes you feel like his eyes are on you but they arent.

I like the way he plays.
But I can play better.