19

I think I like him

I think I like him. It has to be a friendly crush it has to be stop playing.

It was 6:04am I woke up to the feeling of emptiness on the bed. I realized yugyeom has left, it was fucking freezing in this room I was going to die in here. Yugyeom sent texts that he had left before jinyoung came by to take me to school. I yawned and just reminded me about everything that happened last night.

There was a bubbly feeling in me that maybe I like yugyeom.

I nervously chuckled. "No that cant be right, I knew I felt comfortable with him but not that I liked him?!" I buried myself into the blankets feeling so empty the bed empty, as I stretched my leg over to the empty space it was freezing.

.......

"Aish bambam wake up we're going to be late what the hell are you doing." I groaned deeply hovering the blanket over my head getting chills up my legs and arms as jinyoung yanked the blanket off.

"Nooo jinyoung let's skip today please, I'm not feeling it-"

"You want to skip everyday...bambam skipping class is not a new thing out here let's go I'm not asking you." Jinyoung snaps just like. another would hes scary like a mom or a dad hes all of the above. I get up from the bed walking towards the closet to get my jacket and left out the door.

I may get detention today since I'm not wearing my uniform but fuck it, fuck the uniform.

I arrived at school once at last and jinyoung went his own way as I walked around by myself as well.

"Ah Bhuwakul!" I stopped by tracks as the dean of students called my "name"
"That's not my fucking name..." I murmured under my breath as I turned around off my heels slowly and faked a smile.

"You look awfully good today... your outfit seems very different from the rest of the students dont you think?" Mr. Yuing said pinching the corner of my jacket.

"Yes I'm pretty sure I've noticed." Is this man dumb or stupid? Stupid private schools.

The dean rose an eyebrow as he pulled onto my jacket to walk with him to the office I tried holding back but all he responded was with "let's go"

"I dont have my uniform today cause I wasnt at my home yesterday. I'll bring it tomorrow."

The dean sat at his desk and started to write something down on a pink and white paper. He laughed under his breath and shook his head handing it to me afterwards.

"Detention after school Bhuwakul-"

"No no see I cant get a detention for something so small-"

"Goodbye."

I stood up rolling my eyes and out of anger pushed the chair.  walking out the door making sure to slam the door in front of his face. The bell had rung five minutes ago and I was not planning to go to class. "I should've just skipped, my record is looking bad."

"Where are you going?" Jackson. I turned around on my heels faking a huge smile. "To class. Where are you going hm?"

"I'm not stupid bam your math class is the opposite way. Where ever you're going I want to join, mark is being a dumbass and left me to do the project by myself and expects me to write his name down as well so he could get credit. Fuck do I look like?"

I laughed a little placing my hands in my pockets walking towards the doors of the school walking out.

"Only mark huh?"

"Only mark..."

It started to sprinkle softly as the wind blew softly against our faces my nose turning cold.

"Hey let's stop being goody kids for once"

I turned to jacksons direction as I saw him looking into a car from the students parking lot. Oh no.

"Jackson what are you doing?"

"We're taking this and we're driving it and we'll bring it back before 6th period."

"Technically stealing." I thought.

"I'm in."

"That's my boy." Jackson teased hitting the back of my head as he easily opened the car door. I stood in confusion of how he did absolutely nothing and the door opened.

"Chan never locks his car dont ask."

I made an o shape with my mouth as I digged around his seats. Never knew chan smoked?

"Wow jackpot."

"Jackson dont take that."

"And why not?"

"Its money we already took his car."

"Exactly that was a big step." Jackson basically stole about 200 out of chan's car. He's going to beat jacksons ass. I looked at the pack of cigarettes and got one out myself admiring it and thinking just why people found these so addicting. Jackson played around the lighter handing it to me, shrugging my shoulders I placed the lighter burning the ashes from the cigar.

"Let's see what the mayor's son got laying around here." Jackson said as I ignored him taking a puff out of the cigarette feeling an instant burn in my throat. Jackson ignoring me almost dying he finds vodka bottles in the back.