2

I heard a loud door shut at a distance from my room

I heard a loud door shut at a distance from my room. I opened my eyes that have a burning sensation because of how late I slept. I heard my mom yell from downstairs the only person who came up in my head was

Dad

I looked at the time and phone bright as it always is and it read

6:32am
Monday,

You have 2 messages

Slide to unlock

I quickly ignore everything that was on my phone and got my uniform for school. I heard my mom yelling again I looked at my door as I heard heavy foot steps coming near my door. And my mom opens.

"Great you're awake get your shoes on and let's go" my mom says I just look at her and she just replies with "hurry" i quickly nod and got my shoes and got a jacket and hurried out the door. I looked at the time on my phone it was 6:42am I was way to early for school, school doesn't start until 8 sharp.

"Hey! I need to talk to him he will go to school tomorrow"! The Male also my dad said. I turned around and he looked so angry. What's his problem? I mean hes the one who decided to walk away from my life and now he wants to talk.

I didnt realize That I was just spacing out looking at him as my mom dragged me into the car.

"Mom why is here" I said as I cursed in my head that it was raining And i didnt bring a damn umbrella

"Dont worry about sweetheart okay? Just go to school" my mom said her voice cracking a bit. I just nodded. I mean I'm not stupid I know that old man came back for money and forgiveness like jesus christ I'm not 7.

I was at school and the public clock still told me it was too early to be here I sat in silence with my mom blankly staring ahead of her.

"Um- here I have 10 you're to early so go and get breakfast also bambam please try in school you failed half your classes last year and this year means the mos-"

"I know I'll see you after school and whatever happens dont let dad place a hand on you" and with that I took the money and shut the door i headed towards a cafe that students would go every morming. Before opening the glass doors i found mark there. Why is he here so early?

"Well well well if it isn't mark tuan" I say cheeky as he looks up on me and gives me a smirk. "Hey bambam" he said pulling me into a hug why does he always smell like strawberries? Jackson is one lucky man.

"Wow first of all I'm not ready I still need 3 more months of vacation and 2ndly why are you here so early?" I said as I took out a mint out my backpack.
"Well I would ask the same why are you here so early last year you always came into class 20 minutes late" Mark said taking small sip out of his drink looking at me suspicious.

"Leave me alone mark inplus 1st hour was so boring i couldn't be in there it was torture" I said as I felt my phone vibrating in the pocket of my my jacket I sighed and roll my eyes a little and took my phone out to see a dm request.

I opened Instagram and I see Jackson in bold letters.

Jackson_wg: aye b whatever you do block your recent follower.
3hr ago

I raised my right eyebrow as I feel mark looking at me I look up at him and smile. I go to my notifications and find a person as in yu.gyeom12. I click on his profile and there is nothing there no bio no photos only his profile picture that is full red.
I question as it says to follow back on his profile it says that he is active now.

"Hey mark you know him?" I raised my phone up towards him and mark shook his head and i got a response of why? I chuckled a littlen-nothinit's fine". I cleared my throat as i texted jackson.

Monday, 3:52am

Jackson_wg: hey b whatever you do block your recent follower

Monday, 7:15am

Who is he?

Jackson_wg: hes a stupid
Freak and I heard hes coming to
Our school and out of curiosity I
Looked at who's hes following and
It showed you so please just block him
Matter in fact r e p o r t   him.

Um how do you know I mean
Yes he has nothing but a red profile image
But how do you know him? And wym freak?

And what was you doing at 3am?

Jackson_wg: 🙄

Jackson_wg: remember that one party
At our sophomore year? And then
The cops came cause this one girl was
Drugged to death? Well I supplsably
She got drugged by the dude yugyeom.

Jackson_wg: and I got so many dm's
From him saying he will get payback for
Me snitching on him and whatever
And that's also how I woke up at 3
Fucken am I heard my phone going
Crazy and they were all yugyeoms
Messages such a freak.

Wow..
He sent me a message well a request but
I cant see it and it says hes active now.

Where are you?

Jackson_wg: don't open it
I bet if you accept the request he will
Start bothering
And I'm in my car I'll see you later
Whenever you do b please dont talk to him

Okay
Um how does he look like?

Jackson_wg: the last time I saw
Him he has dark blue hair hes tall
Which makes him creepy and
Hes always wearing wearing black
Shoes

Jackson_wg: hey b I gtg

I quickly placed my phone back in my pocket. Mark raised an eyebrow and I just smiled I looked around the cafe and saw a Male I couldn't see his face but he had..

"Dark blue hair.. and hes tall"

"What?" Mark said I shook my head and quickly grabbed my things. "Hey hey what happen?" Mark said placing his things in his backpack as well. I had a to make up a lie
"We havent gotten our schedules yet jesus christ let'go mark" he just looked at me and I quickly passed the blue haired Male.