3

I'm scared

I'm scared

If you think about it Jackson is that one idiot who will like to lie to your face and say stupid shit like that just to scare you but, this time he was being serious. It seems like I just started senior year and I feel like I'm still stuck in 10 and 11th grade. I sighed.
I looked down at my schedule my school is a private school stupid private schools include

Uniform

A religion class and this school isnt church so why?

No kissing policy. But me being me I'll ignore the kissing and instead have sex in the bathroom if I wanted too.

This school is plain stupid so much drama here and there this school is wack as hell.
I continued walking as I got to my first period English the teacher greats us in with a smile that I know is fake cause just by looking at her you can tell she hates us all.

"Wassup bambam" I turn my head and see jaebeom sitting next to me. "Wow you dont see me in months and this is the way you greet me? I'pretty fucken offended?" I said as taking out the materials that were written on the board. "Go to hell bambam of course I'm glad to see you" he shrugged his shoulders. "I just dont plan to be here" he finished taking out his pencil.

"We're already in hell... and also you cant say you dont plan on being here when you were gone 2018 and maybe 2019 too" I teased. Jaebeom has been pretty upset ever since youngjae his "baby boy" as he likes to call him broke up with him. I love jaebeom to death and I'm not gonna lie but he can get aggressive... very aggressive.

"Have you heard about the "big news" yet?" Jaebum asks as he lays back on his chair and adding a little extra on the "big news" honestly knowing jb he always got something to say so his "big news" isn't big.
"Nope" I said popping the p. The teacher was going down her attendance people saying here or present.

"Well yugyeom is back surprise surprise surprise" jb sighed as he strayed to click his pen in bordem Everyone keeps talking about yugyeom. Who the hell is this guy?
Jackson explained still doesnr make sense.

"Bambam"?

"Hm"

"Its role call idiot" jb said continuing clicking his pen I roll my eyes and raised my hand slamming it hard at the table on accident.

"And about the yugyeom thing.. yea Jackson told me about him but do I know him, nah." I said as the teacher started her life story that no one gives a shit about.
"Hes susposably a murder" jb mumbled but I heard him perfectly clear on that murder.
"He texted me" I said looking at the brown desk. "Not surprised.. the dude is a freak" jb chuckled slightly I licked my lips and got the chills out of nowhere and right after the doors open from the classroom jb and I both turn that direction and jb's face expression turned different real quick.

I was confused. "What who is that?" I said whispering hitting jb's thigh as he forcefully moved my hand. "Why need to guess"
At that point I knew exactly what he was talking about. Just this time he doesnt have blue hair I guess I was running from the wrong person this morning.  This time his blue hair turned black. Jackson wasnr wrong from him being tall as heck or handsome either.

"But handsome men are the devils child."

"What?" Oh shit

"Nothing" yugyeom and the security next to him were up in front of the classroom as the class started to whisper and the girls started to snicker and giggle as if this situation was hilarious. I looked at jb and his eyes were no where else but on yugyeom. What does everyone have against this dude I mean killing someone was a whole another level but that was at a party we had in our sophomore year. I know there is something else they are not telling me.

"Alright class this is yugyeom Kim yugyeom and he will be your classmate for English please treat him well, alright yugyeom sit anywhere you want" the teacher announced some kid placed a cross sign with his fingers as yugyeom walked passed him. I looked at him he looked nowhere but the ground. He passed jb and yugyeoms right arm hit jb's arm jb looked nowhere but the front. Yugyeom ended up sitting all the way at the back and his security right next to him.

Not only was I uncomfortable with having a classmate like this but also knowing there is a random police watching him at all times. Shit must be scary. But someone like him doesn't get scared.

"Jaebum you alright man?" I asked jb was staring at the same wall with the teachers magnets and stuff for a while now.

"I might switch out"

"Why?"

"You know exactly why bambam somone like him deserves to be anywhere else but here."