32 (final chapters 1/2)

Everyone gathered around the burial

Everyone gathered around the burial. The whole crew was there. The weather started to sprinkle cold rain and youngjae fell to the floor and weeped. The priest calling out some sayings and bambam was pale. Everyone had to write a farewell letter for jinyoung.

"Who wants to start?" Jinyoung's mom said softly. Bambam looked around and none of jinyoungs peers volunteered.
"I'll start." A voice was heard from the back and it belonged to the new red haired male. Kim yugyeom. He wasn't invited only because.. well, everything. Jackson stood up,
"What are you doing here yugyeom."
People began to whisper and chatter. Bambam put is head down avoiding any eye contact from the male. Yugyeom was looking straight at bambam and back to Jackson. He shrugged,

"Well, my mother called me over, I'm all she has left anyways. We're here to celebrate the life jinyoung lived Jackson, don't turn this about you." Jackson flipped him off and his parents sat him back down scolding him that this wasn't the right setting to start a commotion.

"My older brother. Him and I were total opposites, my mom was always chanted by him in many more ways than she was towards me. I was a troubled child and anytime I felt differently than everyone, jinyoung reminded me that I belonged here. To my oldest brother, I wish things could've been differently. What happened has happened. Thank you for bringing me my lightest of joy who is the boy sitting in the crowd." Yugyeom points to bambam telling everyone to look at him, "thank you because with you gone, I only see you more in him."

Yugyeom s mom's began to cry and everyone started telling yugyeom to leave. It brings jaebeom in flames. He runs to the stage and tackles yugyeom to ground. He wraps his hands around his neck and purposely tried to strangle him. The priest only connects his hands and starts praying. Mark running to pull jaebeom off, "no! Stop, this is not the time and place. This isn't what you want jinyoung's mom to see." Mark days into jaebeoms ear. Yugyeom pushed him off with full force,

"What about me huh ?!" Everyone looked confused,

"What about you, yugyeom?" Bambam spoke up. Yugyeom snickerd seeing the boy finally talk one hour into the memorial.

"You.. ruined everything! And i was so careless and so fond over you that you manipulated me into thinking that I was okay being alone! You destroyed my friendship-" bambam was caught off by youngjae pulling him back sensing that even bambam, this  twig was about to fight yugyeom.

"No no.. you willingly came to me. Jackson told me many times that you wanted me. I only helped you realize that, the drama, your make believe friends.. I was there for you. Because. You. Weren't. Happy." And with that yugyeom let himself go from jaebeoms tight grab that he was in and dismissed himself from the funeral.

Bambam was in shock and apologized to everyone.

"I- i loved jinyoung. He was my bestest friend and if I were just there on time I could've prevented him from commiting. I am so sorry and I wish I could replace jinyoungs place." And with that bambam left the funeral too in shame. The priest coughed awkwardly,

"I don't witness that many fights in funerals that's all." Jinyoungs mom cut the whole funeral off and wanted everyone to leave. Everyone was dismissed and she only wanted to see the burial by herself, and so if happened.

It was the next week at school, a bright new Monday. Everything wasn't the same, but it was. Just only this time, everyone sat together at lunch. How it used to be, the same sitting charts from the five men, they left the same spot for jinyoung.

Jackson coughed, "so I know everything was really messy on Saturday.. I think this is a good time that we're all together to find closure. We can all mourn and take as long as we need but we cannot hold grudges against each other." Everyone nodded. Bambam sniffled, he might be catching a cold.

"I agree." Youngjae said. "Everything that has happened has kept us too damn sad. Jinyoung wanted us to be friends but.." he didn't know where he was going with that so stopped talking.
"You know, the last time I saw jinyoung he said he was so so happy that mark and Jackson visited him after you guys recorded me with yugyeom. And Im not going to argue about that with you two, just letting shit go. Youngjae is right, jinyoung felt alone especially when he's done nothing to deserve it." Bambam looked around and finally at the empty spot.

"Im going to cut yugyeom out of my life and for college I'm moving cities. I don't want you guys to follow me , but I want to apologize to you all for the way I've acted. I wish I could've seen it sooner and that could've prevented a lot of things."

"Nice to know a lot of this is your fault bam." Jackson said. Everyone looked at him and couldn't keep their laugh in. Even bambam laughed.

"No I'm serious I'm sorry." He coughed, but he was smiling. The group was sad to see jinyoung gone but he brought them back together. Meantime..

"Ill talk to yugyeom.. kind of scared."