27

"Looks who's alive

"Looks who's alive."

"Please Jinyoung I don't want to hear it"

"Please Bambam, you do"

"Yeah, I really don't." I extended the 'yeah' as my voice got higher each time. Jinyoung placed the plate of food on the nightstand, sitting on the corner of my bed as he watched as I filled eyeliner under my eyes. I was experimenting with makeup.

"looks good on you." The other commented. I shrugged my shoulders trying to ignore his comment as if it were nothing but I slowly felt my cheeks burn. Biting the inside of my cheeks trying not to form a cheeky smile. Jinyoung hovered his tall body behind me, my eyes trailing his every move as I watched from the mirror. I gasped from his sudden movement. He pulled a fistful of my hair making my head lean backward gripping my jaw into his hand to face him.

"what are you d-doing?" I mumbled. My face was definitely burning red.

"I'm going to help you fill in your other eye, freak." He snarkily chuckles near the nape of my neck. Dropping my head low from embarrassment, I snatched my pencil eyeliner back from his hands pointing at the door.                                                                                                                                            
  "leave." I looked up slowly just a tinge of my right eye showing leaving my black locks of hair covering everything else. 'im serious!' I yelped, unconsciously throwing objects towards the other. Jinyoung tripped trying to get away from my tantrums.                                                                        "what the hell is wrong with you!?" I laughed at his comment, crawling my small body towards the male whose face expression looked scared as ever, eyes wide, eyebrows narrowed, legs positioned whether to flee or not. Jinyoung told me to stop but I only came closer, my head rocked towards the side and I swear I began to see a black aura around Jinyoung's tall figure only wanting more scare from him. I stopped at his leg and caressed my head onto him like a cat, meowing. I wasn't going to hurt him, I could never hurt Jinyoung but I like teasing him.
Calling me 'fucking weird' he walked out of my bedroom as I playfully licked my hand.

Standing back on my feet only to face my window to see a face watching inside. I stepped back flinching in my spot as the unidentified person tapped on my window with a single finger. I couldn't tell who was watching until they came closer to the light, face shoved against the glass. So shoved I could see the outline of his face plastered on my window, tapping again. Fucking Kim Yugyeom. I rolled my eyes coming near the window sliding it opened allowing him to come to him. What's he doing here anyway?                                                                           

3RD POV                                                                                                                                                                              TW: GUNPLAY, OVERSIMULATION , DUMBIFICATION TALK Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ